Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
Wrong. I've been smoking a lot more than I used to. I go through at least half a pack a day now and I'm thinking it's time to quit or at least cut back a whole lot.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
sXe huh milhouse
No way dude I'd be all over that shit if I could enjoy it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
You have no idea of the spectrum of childrens confusion I've seen tonight, handing out entire boxes of Frankenberry for Trick or Treat.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
THEY ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU ARE HANDING THAT SHIT OUT THE NIGHT BEEEEFFFOOORREEE HALOWEEN.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:10 PM       
I WOULD BE CONFUSED TOO IF FOUND MYSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE I WAS TRICK-OR-TREATING ON A DAY THAT WAS NOT HALLOWEEN

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
HI FIVE SAM

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
The next page number is my birthday.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
:ROLLEYES

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
I'm 16 years older

:shakecane
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
No, here in ass-backwards Ohio we have "beggar's night" which is separate from Halloween.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:35 PM       
Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Four dead in Ohio.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
I also accidentally set my jack o lantern on fire, leaving me with a smoldering scene that thoroughly confused the area children.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
I finally learnt how to use 3D studio and I'm making a Panzer Mk.VI Tiger tank.

Phase 2 is going to be to make an animation of it shooting guitar woman.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Well, I had 5 trick or treaters this year, and 3 of them were kids who hang out here all the time anyway. The other two were bewildered-looking toddlers in mini furry outfits.

Gee, I'm sure glad I packed 40 bundles of awesome candy and frankenberry
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
Last page was my birthday.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM       
I think you fuckers actually mean "birthyear".

Ain't no 19/84/2008 on my calendar.

Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:35 PM       
YEAH MILHOUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT FOR EVERYONE THAT MISSED IT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
2 MORE PAGES FOR MY BIRTH YEAR.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:41 PM       
ONLY 14 MORE PAGES UNTIL GW'S

Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
YEAH MILHOUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THAT FOR EVERYONE THAT MISSED IT
I speak for myself in God's Country of course, since you crazy limey communists got them crazy ass backwards date formats and whatnot

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 09:58 PM       
OH SHIT WE PASSED MY BIRTH YEAR

FUCKING YOUNG 'UNS
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
ONLY 14 MORE PAGES UNTIL GW'S
hey man
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 05:59 AM.
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Looks like we've got a bunch of 1987 fags

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
Birthyear .

2 more weeks for the day.