Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 12:56 PM       
No problem. ;(
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 12:58 PM       
thanxxx

notice i didn't just change it myself, that is because I am becoming a better person
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM       
what have you got against the page brak emoticon i already made for you kids
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM       
What colour should I change it to? Flashing red & yellow? Yeah, I think that is the best bet!
was never good
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
actually I was hoping we could forego the unsavoury language altogether

maybe say something topical about hispanics instead? i don't know!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:02 PM       
I used it like once yesterday, so chill already.

Also, Tradition.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:04 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
I was expecting this to be a warning over the shitstorm I posted in the Chat thread last night.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:42 PM       
Help please.

Text in an animated .GIF image with a transparent background keeps getting surrounded by white pixels. Is there a way to fix this?

Warning: Solving this problem will result in me having such an image as my sig. ;(
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Set the background of the image to the colour of this forum. .gifs aren't really transparent like .PNGs.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
I've adblocked a lot of people's signatures and avatars so work colleagues don't think I'm on an anime forum. :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
Thank you.

I had hoped there was some tickbox I'd missed, but your solution is a good one too.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:40 PM       
The problem is that setting a .gif as being transparent only removes the exact colour you specify as being the alpha/index colour. As most fonts are anti aliased you often end up with a gradient surrounding the text which no longer matches the index.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
Very logical. :vulcansalute
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell will appear as Heath Ledger's character in unfinished film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

The Terry Gilliam-directed... ...fantasy film follows a travelling theatre troupe which offers audience members the chance to pass through a magical mirror to alternate dimensions.
Easiest movie to recast.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
Yeah I find that just not coming here when I'm in public is a lot easier.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
miaj seksaj organoj estas tre granda
Did you mean that your dick or your cunt is huge?
I don't know what language that is but i can read:

"My sexual organ is very big"

if you wanted to insult me you should went this way

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing...an_spanish.htm
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
Anyone see The Daily Show the other day with that guy who said people on the internet are all hollow copies of each other?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
DON'T LET 'EM IN ON THE SECRETS ;_;
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
you guys can just shut avatars or sigs off altogether in your control panel

hell when i'm at work i have flash and pictures off AND i have the colorscheme set to windows default colors since they've started associating dark screens with goofing off
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
Did you mean that your dick or your cunt is huge?
I don't know what language that is but i can read:

"My sexual organ is very big"

if you wanted to insult me you should went this way

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing...an_spanish.htm
i wasnt trying to insult i was braggin
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:07 PM       
and its esparanto, the preferred language of mega nerds the world around
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
Why would one need to surf a forum in public in the first place?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
Chojin knows all this, he's just sick of my crappy sig.
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
some people are womti