Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 08:18 AM       
Oh shit, I just got a mental image of having a video of nothing but footage of a cemetery with the camera frequently zooming in on the names on the tombstones. But, the theme song from Cheers would be playing. It's funny to me for some reason.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 09:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

JESSICA ALBA

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Oh shit, I just got a mental image of having a video of nothing but footage of a cemetery with the camera frequently zooming in on the names on the tombstones. But, the theme song from Cheers would be playing. It's funny to me for some reason.
This reminds me of something that Fatal Farm would do, except they already did Cheers and your idea sounds funnier

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 11:00 AM       
I was thinking about looking for that picture yesterday. :eek
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
can i meet that dad?
:timanderic
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
GET FUNKY, KIDS
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:12 PM       
Pub, I have just received reliable info that indicates you are harassing my client, Fat_Hippo, solely for the reason that you are currently lusting after his young, supple ass.

how do you plead
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:13 PM       
Pretty soon Pub's going to have every button taken away

Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
ANSWER THE QUESTION, SIR
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Pretty soon Pub's going to have every button taken away
Pretty much, or they'll finally cut to the chase & permaban me for being the dick that I am.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Pub, I have just received reliable info that indicates you are harassing my client, Fat_Hippo, solely for the reason that you are currently lusting after his young, supple ass.

how do you plead
Uh, you don't plead to a lawyer. Can I see your Bar Association Membership?
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
God, I hope not
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
ANSWER THE QUESTION, SIR
GODDAMN IT MARISSA, NO!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:24 PM       
I'll have you know that I received my membership after attending a very distinguished one-hour seminar in Milwaukee, sir
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
God, I hope not
You could be a judge, but then he wouldn't be your client, unkless you're also a hooker.

BUT THEN I WOULD ASK YOU TO EXCUSE YOURSELF FOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST. :eek
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM       
Hey, I can be a judge, too

The check may have been made out to cash, but the paper I received in return for attending the seminar clearly leaves several spots for you to fill in the blanks.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM       
A lawyer/judge/whore! perfect trifecta!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:28 PM       
guys i can be judge jury and ME
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Also, if you state my lust for his ass as grounds for legal commencement, both my lust & his ass have to be entered as evidence.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM       
Did you just call me a whore?!

That is IT, mister, untie me!
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Also, if you state my lust for his ass as grounds for legal commencement, both my lust & his ass have to be entered as evidence.

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM       
Screw you, I don't trust your lust to be in the same room as my ass. And I'm rather fond of it anyway.
He speaks truth!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:35 PM       
You're in safe hands
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
Order in the court