FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:41 AM       
Well, there is also this:
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-...h---uncensored

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2012, 10:42 PM       
sethomas where should i go to college for philosophy ucla ucsd uc berkeley or any of the other ucs? do you know which one is the best?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:40 AM       
punkgrrrlie, I believe, was a philosophy major at UCLA and later went on to law school. She's all smart and pretty and cool, and now I'm sad with the memory that I haven't talked to her in like seven years.

Berkley has the stronger program, but I doubt you're sexually confused enough to get accepted there.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM       
i already got accepted there

which means i walked myself into a joke!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM       
You may as well go to UC Santa Cruz and contemplate the philosophy of hot bitches on the beach.

http://philosophy.ucsc.edu/

BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:30 PM       
thats what my geology professor told me to do

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM       
I lived in Santa Cruz and let me tell you! It's like the Baywatch of San Francisco.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:40 PM       
also that's were Meth was introduced into my life, and it is abundant.
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:55 PM       
:O:O:O

whats berkeley like cuz everyone tells me to go there but a while ago someone told me its trashy and filled with bums
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:29 PM       
Lol I can't say much about Berkley, I hear they went a little more upscale granola. I guess it's all who you talk to.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:57 PM       
MY FRIEND SAYS BERKELEY IS THE NICEST-SMELLING CAMPUS SHE'S EVER BEEN TO

DO YOU LIKE FLOWERS, KAHLJORN?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:01 PM       
I had a friend who went to Berkeley, then to Berklee, and that was a bit of a mindfuck. I still can't remember which one she ended up graduating from.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:06 AM       
Ahh. I thought about doing some Berklee online classes some time ago. Neato.
BANNED

Old May 4th, 2012, 04:15 AM       
i love fluors :O
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM       
My pictures of Supermoon all suck
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:21 PM       
Berklee is the dumbest name I've ever heard for a school.

If you go there you will be a Berklee Hunt.
BANNED

Old May 5th, 2012, 11:32 PM       
ive never heard of berklee

sounds like one of those phishing sites that tries to have the same name as something else in the hopes of catching people off guard
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2012, 04:14 AM       
I got my degree at Purdoo
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:28 AM       
my dad went to purdue university

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM       
So did my brother.

Berklee is real and actually rather prestigious.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
My black-guy-who-sings-whiter-than-Hootie friend graduated from Berklee. He's touring the country in a van making only enough money for gas to keep going. LIVING THE DREAM.

DO YOU LIKE DRIVING VANS, KAHLJORN??

teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
That's weird.
BANNED

Old May 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM       
im going to berkeley not berklee wth thats not even one name
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM       
You should go to Berklee instead. I heard it's real and actually rather prestigious.