Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Here are those dried apple heads I talked about. I need to find some fabric so I can make some bodies for them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Those look cool, how long till they go rotten and atract flies? Or is something done in the process that preserves them?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
I shellac them to prevent rotting and they're bathed in salt water and hung over a hot lamp for a week to draw out any moisture, but from what I've seen in antique ones they eventually turn black.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

that kind of picture?

That's the best thing ever.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
ELX MAKE ME A PICTURE TOO

And keep in mind that Grislygus made me one a few years back that was great, so this better be too.

Also keep in mind that if you were a few years older or I was a few years younger and if you dug guys with noodle arms we totally could hook up internet-style :eyebrows

BUT CONSIDERING THAT'S NOT THE CASE I'LL HAVE TO ENDLESSLY QUEST FOR SHRUBFEST'S LOVE

WHERE'S MY PICTURE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
And keep in mind that Grislygus made me one a few years back that was great, so this better be too.

I miss Grislygus

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i-mockery has a genius highschool boy?
Nice to meet you, too. :smugdog:
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
I-Mockery also has a transsexual, a lazy-eyed negro, and a Kiwi with extremely low self-esteem

Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:35 AM       
the kiwi with a low self-esteem may also be a tranny
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:36 AM       
The lazy-eyed negro could also have low self-esteem

Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:38 AM       
my god
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:57 AM       

Dogs Get Put Down
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
I-mockery is the saddest board
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
I-mockery is missing something though.

One Pub Lover.

Reward: ???
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:05 AM       
I have sore thumbs because yesterday I beat Blaster Master.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I-mockery is missing something though.

One Pub Lover.

Reward: ???
We're missing a lot more than that, 10K.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
Missing: one Pac-Man

Reward:
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
I have sore thumbs because yesterday I beat Blaster Master.
Awesome! I always end up bored after the second or third boss.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 01:35 PM       
I am obtaining this today.

www.outfoxed.org
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Growing up I always fucked up at the third boss (the VARIOUS BOXES FUUUUUCK), and then when I got big into the NES as a senior in high school I'd mess up at the fourth level boss (I think I got to area five once or twice back then but the game's difficulty gets pretty rough). I'm really bad at bosses.

Yesterday, with the help of using save states before the bosses, I beat the game.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
did you know if you hit pause just as a grenade's going off and damaging certain bosses it will continue to damage it until you take pause off

it can really help!
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
Actually yes I knew that. Makes the second boss and both incarnations of Fred easy-peasy!

I don't know that I've ever attempted to fight Fred. Whoops.

It's better off fighting them all, though, since the ones you can't cheat with end up throwing you off guard.

It's pretty hard to hit a tiny weak spot on an enemy when there are four bubbles bouncing in all different directions, especially when the hit detection on the grenades suck.

What a great game.

EDIT: also at one boss I paused it when I'd hit him, but he had also hit me. That trick works both ways, as I watched my health slowly deplete!
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
Well, looks like the rest of my night will be spent playing Megaman 9 and not getting high later on.

HOW DO YU`ALL LIKES MY NEW AVATAR
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 09:37 PM       
It makes me feel special.