Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
I'd have no problem with this thread being 'backed-up' or deleted.
I don't think that I target posts because they are by someone new, nor do I try and quote every 'Let's all get to know one another' post. I ignore many, I assure you & I actually like it when they are drawn in here & take up the Chat. A perfect example is Tadao who is currently one of my favourite posters.
I didn't realise that it was mostly me that was causing the problem in here. The whole point was that I wasn't causing problems in other threads, but hey, it's not my site.

What would have been good is if I had been told personally to tone it down or cut it out. That has worked in the past (not counting the couple of other times where it didn't ok? haha). After all, was the problem not here while I was away? A simple statement of "You've been away, we don't want you do do this kind of thing anymore." would have got me much closer to the new I-Mockery path.

Of course, no one but me is responsible for my behavior.

Now, no more about that silly drama.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
Honestly I don't think Pub is really a problem at all anymore? You just got caught up in the nonsense.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 11:13 PM       
Yeah, it was silly. Thanks Pub. If you are a guy I'd give you a reach around.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
hahah the banner ad just went from "get free stuff emailed to you from ann coulter" to "singlemuslim.com dating service"
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
so guys, the food was made!

most of the ingredients

me cooking the chicken, i am a great chef with awesome skills

the first layer of bacon to go underneath the cheese (there was like 3 or 4 layers)

applying the barbecue chicken to the pizza

pillsbury breadsticks about to be cooooked

the pizza is almost done

it is done, and is probably the best looking barbecue chicken and bacon bacon bacon pizza i have ever had

the complete meal (actually, the cookies are missing ). the drink was a v8 pina colado smoothie and the dessert (along with the cookies) was a bowl of blackberries and raspberries

yum yum yum
Needs a dispencer here.
Noodles is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
Look delicious

PS: Now the ads want me to buy UGG boots
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Looks good! I forgot to tell you to do the fried cheese sticks with the bread sticks. Awsome Blossoms are always good too since you have a wok.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
i do?

that's a pan
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:45 AM       
never mind
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 08:08 AM       
Those bread sticks look fuckin good.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM       
I'm all hungry now

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 08:30 AM       
guys did you know that "boner" stabone is the son of chekov from star trek

cause i just found that out
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 12:38 PM       
Quote:

The UN recently announced a union with the comic book company, Marvel. Together, they aim to print a special comic that will see the superhero fight alongside UN aid workers and peacekeepers.
http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7172016.stm

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
I wonder if they'll retcon the Saddam thing and have Punisher execute him instead.

That was very funny. Well done.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
AIIIEE!
So how much shit does a person have to miss before they're considered completely fucking new again? Holy crap.
You can use a pan as a wok if you get the oil hot enough, just don't set your kitchen on fire not that I've done that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
BTC, that pizza looks really good.

The only Adverts I get are for ringtones. Who is T-Pain anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
One little boy, however, dissented vociferously.

"I don't like any superheroes," he told the BBC. "I don't think they're real."
I don't think Jesus is real, but I still like him a bunch, Kid.

Anyone read Pratchett's Thud! yet? I'm finding parts of it a bit overly fanboy fanficish & I wonder if I'm really too old to be reading these books.

Oh and Tadao, I do the same thing with Vimes, making him much fatter in my head then the books ever claim him to be.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
With all the sudden activity I have problems keeping up with the forums and I'm here at least once a day :<
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Great thread, I wish I thought of it!

Hey everyone, it's me. I'm back saying hi to the I-mockery Re-De-Sign. Wow I love the new color scheme, reminds me of Wendy's Hamburgers

Anyway, I just wanted to put your mind at ease about me. I did not leave these forums because I had an angry attack (should be a better word for this) over one or two posters. I had a dire situation that I had to take care of.

(I'm the one in the hat)

I had to become coach, manager, and second father to a Tee-Ball team. You see, the only way I could get my father's inheritence (yes, like Juttin, I too am now Fatherless, remember Juttin! Ha!) is by taking this motley crew to the Tee-Ball championships. As you can see, they don't look like the athletic bunch (in fact, they stunk) but with a little grit and a whole lotta heart we made it to the big game. We lost the big game, but by that time I learned that the inhertance money isn't important and what is is teamwork. You can find my story on VHS or probably Youtube.

Well I gotta go, spring training is only a few months away and I have to cut the kid with glasses who will later join another team and prove me wrong. It's going to be rough I'm sure you can make some molestation jokes knowing this forum. I'll be sure to read them in 2009. Goodnight!

EDIT: And a big about Rongi getting banned.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I get it Gadzooks... I get it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:21 PM       
I didn't like Thud!
Going Postal was great though. Can't wait to read The money one. I forget what it's called.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Oh and Hi Asila I thought you bailed.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
The snows gone.... and it's been replaced with fog and soggy mud.

oh, joy.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Can we get a seperate thread for n00dz?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
She's probably just arrowX trying to pull a GuitarWoman.