Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
"innocent people die in wars!!!! I didn't know that!!! That's an outrage!!! America must die!!!" - Trix

You are a bore.
And you, sir, are a little bitch.

My concern is that our actions make America look worse. My concern is that America is becoming a more dangerous place to live.

I am quite aware that innocents die in war. And you know what? That's a fuckin good reason that war not be taken lightly. A fuckin great reason that this war not look like USA vs. Arabs. Cuz when those innocents die, the survivors are gonna want justice.

I'm sorry peace bores you. I didn't realize you were that fucking low.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:19 PM       
"My concern is that our actions make America look worse. My concern is that America is becoming a more dangerous place to live." - Trix

That's bullshit. Your only concern is making sure liberals regain power in Washington.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM       
yeah thats exactly it everyone is in a giant ploy to overthrow the secure conservative government. The enemy is all these damn liberals running around, not anyone else. It's every liberals end game to disregard all human emotion and work any way possible way to stop the conservative angels. Even if it means pushing there own mothers infront of a speeding bus
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:32 PM       
No, my only concern is that we don't have a redneck extremist in the White House.

You don't know shit about me, yet you assume I'm a Democrat cuz I disagree with you.

You imbecile. I'd be happy to have a Bob Dole, John McCain, or any moderate conservative in office. You know, people who actually THINK before making decisions?

You know, you're really fuckin creepy.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 10:39 PM       
Ronnie, you are such a filthy, worthless hypocrite. Do you think you would support this war if it weren't the brainchild (term used ironically) of the Neocons? The difference between the conservative cause of selling the war, and the "liberal" cause of denouncing it, is that at least the left is showing the slightest semblance of fundamental human compassion.

Ronnie, do not DARE call yourself a Christian. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DYING BY THE THOUSANDS. Are you so fucking stupid as to think this war is EVER going to come remotely close to preventing the deaths of a noteworthy FRACTION of the deaths it directly has caused?

Christ said many things about love and compassion, and many, many things about hypocrisy. You are seriously about as low as shit comes in society.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 11:42 PM       
Quote:
"My concern is that our actions make America look worse. My concern is that America is becoming a more dangerous place to live." - Trix

That's bullshit. Your only concern is making sure liberals regain power in Washington.
We need some kind of chart or meter to track Raygun's spiral. He's obviously getting dumber, but it would be nice to see it in color.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 01:03 AM       
more found? isnt this the ONLY one so far? aell rigged up as a car bomb.

doesnt sound too sophistikat3d.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:11 AM       
So an jury rigged bomb had trace amounts of sarin in it, evidently not enough to even cause any harm. And Helm, that picture was spiffy. Simply spiffy.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
You're bullshit. If you read these boards, you'd know that Ziggy is an equal opportunity critic. There's no overt partisan rhetoric in anything he believes, which is something I can't even claim all that often.

Make a good argument, otherwise, shut your fucking mouth, Raygun.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 21st, 2004, 09:39 AM       
"That's bullshit. Your only concern is making sure liberals regain power in Washington."

My God, Nalds, do you honestly think that, or is that hyperbole and you're trying to make some sort of odd little point?

If you're totally sincere, I can no longer take you even remotely seriously. Something is really wrong with you.

Here's what I think of your position. I find it extreme, narrow, self serving and wrong. I think your devotion to your party far outweighs your common sense, and that your tendency to see things in only two ways makes you at best a cheerleader and at worst a facist. But I think you honestly want what you believe is best for your country. I think you care about America , you care about what you think its stands for , and the reason your so strident is you honestly believe that W is good for the country.

Are you really so far gone in Coulter country that you think Ziggy and many of the rest of us are traitors? Are you really so far gone that you think when people die the only thing we think of is how it relates to the establishment of some sort of liberal dominance?

Tell me your just blowing off steam. I'm worried about you.