Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I had Duke losing to UNC in the championship game. This destroys my bracket. It was fun for 2 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Yeah, I still can get a possible 172 points but the way my bracket has been going I expect to firmly entreched at the bottom with Pub and his possible 63 points.
I agree with you, except about being the lowest point total - I still think I'll lose the worstest. But that doesn't matter - we'll still keep checking in to see how we're doing until the last weekend. That's the "madness". And it's still fun.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:44 AM       
You know it was a bad night for almost everyone when I had a terrible score and am still somehow in second place.

Don't worry though, it won't last.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM       
I can't believe how close these games have been. Most of them are up in the air until literally the last second.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM       
I can't watch the games today. Tennesee and Texas almost blew it apparently.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM       
Yeah, if Tennessee had blown it, I would be in better shape. That was one of my upsets. Fuck.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
I'm currently 16th out of a total pool of 20 at work. As long as I don't finish dead last I can maintain at least a shred of dignity.
dipshed
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 07:00 PM       
Im tied in 5th place with 6 other people in mine. (we only have 15 total)

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 06:35 AM       
While I am still in 2nd for now, that will certainly change considering I have no teams in one of the two brackets left to be played this round.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:55 PM       

Yikes, looks like I have a very good chance to finish last. Sorry Pub, your bracket is so good that it doesn't count anymore.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
I was thinking the same thing, I was hoping for major upsets in the recent games that might dip someone below my possible, but no luck.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
I can't find a way to see it, but it would be nice if I could see the people that picked worse than I did.

I'm in the 8th percentile, which is neatly named the Woman's Range.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
I sure am glad I didn't go with my first choice of naming it "LOSING BRACKET"

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 09:30 PM       
I suck.

Bring on the NBA Playoffs.
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
Well I spoke too soon

Good luck to the rest of you see ya again next year

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
All the top seeds got to the semi-finals? That is awful. All the jerks that put no thought into their brackets won.
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
Yeah well the Kansas-Davidson game still has 12 minutes left and Davidson isn't sucking enough so we'll see

dipshed
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
What was one of the more exciting upset filled tournaments ends up with the most boring Final Four result.

See you guys during baseball season

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
Yeah, what the hell, all four number 1 seeds make it in. Talk about boring snoring. Fuck the tourney, fuck it to hell! (just kidding i'll be back next year.)
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
As will I. I am a glutton for punishment.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 07:55 PM       
3 guys at work that picked the Final Four correctly were talking a lot of shit to the rest of us today. Even though it never happened prior to this year, I still think picking all number 1s is the cheap and lazy way to go about picking your bracket. I don't care who it is, I'm still not going to ever pick all number 1s.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:01 PM       
You can facial all those guys next year when they do the same thing and NO number ones make it to the Final Four.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:27 PM       
Colonel, I like your style.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Just tell them what I told the guy at my work that picked all the number 1s

"Way to go big gambler, you picked the 4 best teams to get to the final four! Way to take a chance tough guy!" :P