Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
All I've got is those two skull and crossbone wrist tattoos, a tattoo on my forearm of a kitten fighting a snake, the cheese from wacky delly (rocko's modern life) on my right bicep, and on my shoulder I have the "crown and the down" symbol, which declares my allegiance to poverty. I got them all between 2000 and 2003 since I haven't had the cash to get any more since then. All my money goes to vidya games and oddities from the flea market.

And yeah, breaking bad time! Hopefully something happens this time. I mean, I still love the show when it's dawdling but, it'd be nice for a big move to happen.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM       
Yeah, it felt like nothing happened in last week's episode! I guess it was necessary in an expository way, but I barely remember anything that happened
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
I liked Marie stealing from the open houses, even though it wasn't really too relevant to the central story. It reminded me of the time when we (me and my 2 roommates) were looking at houses and got denied based on our age. The guy who was showing us around wasted our time by showing us the place, talking about it, then saying we were too young to rent there though. We broke into the place that night and pissed/shat in each room, then tore the place up.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:20 PM       
fox (yes that fox) has signed on seth macfarlane (yes that seth macfarlane) to be involved with a sequel (yes a "sequel") to cosmos (yes that cosmos)

and while the two writers from the original cosmos that aren't dead - one being carl sagan's wife - are also involved, as is neil degrasse-tyson...

... somehow i just can't imagine a sequel (how the fuck do you make a sequel to cosmos?!) to COSMOS: A PERSONAL VOYAGE really being quite the same as the original when it's aired on fox. in primetime.

"hey, remember that time i used the encyclopedia galactica to see what boobs look like on other planets?"
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Fox relies on Seth to do everything. The only show that I enjoy from him now is American Dad. But this is too much. First he's asked to do the Flintstones and now this.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
he could just be involved for financial reasons i haven't really seen anything that says what his involvement will be

hopefully it's not any sort of animation

hopefully he's just there so people who watch seth macfarlane stuff religiously will watch something educational

wait wait, it's fox, it won't be educational

but you know
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM       
sometimes i wish seth macfarlane got on that plane 10 years ago
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
So I managed to sprain my ankle as I exited my inlaws' house.

We'd just come back from a tour of the fire station, since my brother-in-law is a firefighter. I was backing down the front porch steps for some reason. I reached the bottom, but forgot that there's about 2 inches of cement that sticks out of the ground beyond the bottom step. So I trip on that and as I'm staggering backwards, I put my foot in the exact wrong little hollow in the ground and there goes my ankle.

Felt the tendon do the snap thing, felt the usual burny sprain-pain, sat in utter embarrassment as my brother-in-law wrapped my ankle and iced it with a bag of frozen spinach. The kids stood over me with umbrellas. I was grateful for the help, but what a humiliating way to end a visit.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
This hurts me just reading about it - mainly because I sprain my ankles too damned much for my own good. In truth - I feel your pain. :ow

On the bright side, the wealth of experience has given me a pretty good knack for making up my own pressure bandage, so I heal up prety quickly now.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:23 AM       
My ankle's been weak since I sprained it badly years ago...doesn't take much. More embarrassing than anything.

I'm up late watching COPS and the officer's name is Officer Hancuff. Perfect, right?

There's another one named Ruben Hood.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
Did I miss something where everyone has high school pictures as their avatars now?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 11:35 AM       
It's Nick's fan club.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
THANK YOU FOR THE CLARITY
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM       
we're making fun of how ugly my little pony fans are, it's pretty neat
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM       
that girl in your avatar is ok looking
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:34 PM       
milhouse i'm still stinging from that hipster comment

might have to fight u for this
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
HIPSTER VS SALESMAN BATTLE OF THE CENTURY
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
we're making fun of how ugly my little pony fans are, it's pretty neat
I didn't know Vanille de Oerba was a fan of my little pony.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
HIPSTER VS SALESMAN BATTLE OF THE CENTURY
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:08 PM       
gonna write death of a hipster and make a million dollars
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
I think the hipster thing passed me by. I got called a hipster for wearing my top hat out and about town. Whenever I wear am forced to wear a suit, I wear a top hat and wax up the old mustache because I figure might as well go all the way. How am I a hipster for being my fancy self?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:25 PM       
I don't really know where I stand on the whole hipster thing. Sometimes I think they're the worst kind of people and other times I agree with this article: http://takimag.com/article/hey_teach...#axzz1USmP5FuN
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
Last night I met this cute Ukranian girl and talked about Dostoevsky and cooking with her. Got her number too :hat
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
guys i was just letting something cut on the laser cutter and it was cutting for 20+ mins and was going to cut for another 20+ mins so i figured i had time to go take a shit. well i do and when i come back my colleague jim is standing outside the lab to tell me that the exhaust fell out of the window and the lab was filled with burnt plastic and cancer smell. i ruin everything
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
oh no