Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Dr. Boogie gave me my gifts.

I had an idea for a really dumb, convoluted story where all my gifts were alive and talked and did stuff.

I thought it would be too pretentious.

This is a cool little Lego set. I fucking love Legos and this was probably my favorite gift.

This is some weird moon sand stuff. I wish I had some Hello Kitty Fruit Snacks to put in it.
In my story he was going to be an old man for some reason. :/

Some Peeps Christmas trees. I took them to work and someone ate all of them.

The only thing I could think of when I saw ping pong balls was putting them in an Asian girl's vagina and watching them shoot out.

WHO THE HELL BUYS TOOTSIE ROLLS THAT ARE NOT REGULAR FLAVORED.

The Pixos is funny, because it reminds me of the AquaDots. Basically they are the same product, but a while back AquaDots got banned because the beads had GHB in them, and kids were eating them and getting all high and fucked up. There were also reports of people buying them by the case loads.
Sadly, these would not get my fucked up if I ate them.

In my story the ping pong balls were going to get jealous of the legos and eat some of the pixos beads and then kill the legos with a gun. I was going to take a picture of the legos box with legos pieces sprayed out of it like guts. For some reason it reminded me of Wacky Deli, especially the Peeps.

That was the only part of the story I had so I gave up.

THANKS DR. BOOGIE FOR SECRET SANTA 2009!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Fucking USPS fucked me over, not getting there till after christmas. Eh, at least its getting there.....: (
IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED THE RULES AND SENT IT ON TIME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED THE RULES AND SENT IT ON TIME, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

AAAAAh, dont make me feel worse about it!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM       
who's left to post pics? (OTHER THAN ME )

i more or less just want to scale how dead this thread is gonna be until i get my gift

[/whiny bitching]
Custom User Title
sjmck is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 04:23 PM       
So let's see what mistermoron managed to squeeze into the bottom of his box:

"Here's green facepaint and a TMNT mask in there I expect you know what to do.--mushyboner"

Yeah, I expect I do.

Classic cinema.

Of course, it'll be a Christmas miracle if I can get it to play.

Two bars of Dial soap. I'm more of an Irish Spring man, myself.

Vroom, vroom!

A Wacky Packages plush toy. Cute.

A PC port of a console game that does not support mouse input. I've already flipped that puppy on Goozex.

A homemade comic strip.

And that's it. Thanks, mustybooger. You've made this holiday truly special.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 06:09 PM       
I was hoping that trash was part of the gift.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 07:02 PM       
Alright, so here's what I got:

I was impressed by what looked like a very nice assortment of cool items.

A letter written by Protoclown! :swoon. He even addressed me as "Bub," because Wolverine is Canadian and we all talk like that, apparently.

A mustache comb that looks like a switch-blade. Very nice.

I don't have pictures of me using it because quite honestly, I forgot, but it does indeed work. I use it as a beard comb and not a mustache comb, though

This thing is really cool. It's a wind-up Nunzilla toy that walks around shooting flames (sparks) out of its mouth. I'll try to get a video of it in action one of these days because it really is pretty cool and pictures don't do it justice.

The dog was not impressed with the high-pitched roar that the nun emits as it roams around.

A yodelling pickle. This is one of the weirdest toys that I've ever seen.

BOX-ART!

Again, another fun toy to torment my dog with. A pickle that yodels is bizarre, but fun.

Thanks Proto :O. I really enjoy all of these items, and you saved Christmas for me because it was recently outlawed in Canada.

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM       
Kevashim, damn I never knew they made an Elm Street 5 "Chef Freddy" figure. A fine gift indeed!

Sam
, Moon Sand is actually pretty awesome. I used to have that stuff as a kid. Try it out :O

sjmck, nice haul. TMNT is a damned fine movie and I hope you can get it to play. If not, it's been on sale at Target lately for 5 bux... picked up a copy for myself a few weeks back. Now put on that facepaint and show us your T.U.R.T.L.E. POWER.

Zomboid, I too own the Yodelling Pickle and it is a modern marvel that everyone should experience.
Custom User Title
sjmck is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
sjmck, nice haul. TMNT is a damned fine movie and I hope you can get it to play. If not, it's been on sale at Target lately for 5 bux... picked up a copy for myself a few weeks back. Now put on that facepaint and show us your T.U.R.T.L.E. POWER.
Oh, fine.

The Wolf
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:12 PM       
So, who hasn't gotten their gifts yet? I know Micro kind of fucked over their person by not sending it on time (MAYBE WE SHOULD IMPOSE A MINIMUM AGE NEXT TIME), but I think there's a couple others that haven't said if they've gotten anything yet.

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM       
sjmck, haha that works... for now :O

Zomboid, since you have the master list of who was sending what 'n all, you should post a list of the people who have yet to post photos so we know who else we're waiting for.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM       
I wondered where those scissors went to.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM       
HEY ZOMBOID, NICE ICE SKATES. WHERE IS YOUR HOCKEY STICK?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Zomboid, glad you enjoyed the items! I love that one pic where the yodelling pickle looks like a green turd sitting next to your dog's ass.

I still have not received anything. Hence, no pics.
Banned
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM       
The package was already shipped out and it'll get there tomorrow most likely.
Picture's will be later today
The Wolf
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
The following either haven't received their gifts and/or haven't posted pics:

Max Burbank
Protoclown
Bigtimecow
HarryLime

And special recognition goes to Microshock, who sent his gift late and hasn't posted pics on time

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
YEAH I LIKE THIS MINIMUM AGE IDEA
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
All these pics are great. I especially love the one of the comb that shows the guy smoking. So, apparently all you need to be cool is a sweet mustache and a cigarette hanging from your teeth. Love it!

(oh and Zomboid, I noticed the soda/beer can with ash on it. So do you fit that profile??)

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera
The Wolf
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Yep, I do.

The Goddamned Batman
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 10:09 AM       
I received my package from Microshock yesterday. I will post pictures as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

Zomboid, I'd love to see video of that Nunzilla in action and I'd love to hear the yodelling pickle if possible!
The Wolf
Old Dec 25th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
Yeah, I can do both of those. Unfortunately, I was getting the Nunzilla to chase my cat, and he smacked the shit out of it. She still roars and blasts fire, but she is now a cripple . I'll still get a video of her spittin' fire and the pickle yodelling though. Might take me a few days though as I just got a shitload of awesome Christmas presents that I have to play with.

I got a complete set of star wars keychains :O

Banned
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
Secret Santa 2008 Picture Time
I got my gifts from 10,000 Volt Ghost and here they are!

Oh thanks

MOVIE OPENING TIME

MOVIE MENU!

Fucking Roger...

Thanks for adding to my collection!

By the way, the movie is pretty enjoyable but over the top with so many things. That alligator vehicle...wow and he dressed up as a fucking APE and a clown within 20 minutes. Definitely not Bond at his finest moment.

Last edited by Microshock : Dec 26th, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM       
Imma be real upset if Max Burbank gets banned. I assume he's busy with IRL business, though.

The hauls look great, but it kinda feels underwhelming in comparison to last year. It's probably because I didn't participate.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 02:04 AM       
Nah, we staffers are totally immune to being banned. We can get away with murder round these here parts
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 10:21 AM       
Man I've been so busy with everything around here I totally forgot to get online for the secret santa event.
Closed Thread