Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 11:16 AM       
I have diabeetus, what's your excuse?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You're so fucking fat Rankeri seriously
words are like bullets
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
I think the next time 'Willie' looks at his Q&A thread he will quit the internet forever.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
More viking questions!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
Capital idea
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
I got called a stupid cunt today, for no apparent reason.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
That happened to me, so I beat the living shit out of the kid. His mom kept screaming "No no! He has turrets!" I went home and googled it later and found out about this awesome disease.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
Super story, Tadao!

I think this was just some random prick whose balls are bigger online.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Just now on the way home some kid on the train bumped into me and I told him the only reason I use the train to get around is because they are keeping an eye out for people like me on the Greyhound bus'.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Was it me?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
Way to post at the same time as me, Wobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Juice View Post
Do you actually like Sara Palin?
Way to be off topic, New Guy.

And yes. I think she is great. I also do think teaching creationism in American science classes is good.

It should be noted that I am a communist in the employ of China.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
No, it wasn't you. When you call me a cunt it's just sillygoodtimefun.

*huggles*
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
Gunshots were fired at my apt complex today. My room mate said he heard two shots and then heard a man hootin' and hollerin'. He looked out the window and saw that the man had 2 of his car windows shot out. 6 squad cars came, stood around for a while and then left. God bless this mess.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 09:48 PM       
I was told my on-post libary priviledges were taken away today.

My dad fucking sucks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
What does that even mean
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 09:59 PM       
Kid can't check out books at the base library.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
And I wanted to learn Esperanto, too.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Were you looking at sex books?
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
He was doing inappropriate things to himself why ogling an issue of Ranger Rick.
The Unicorn
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
I'm sure if it had been an issue of Highlights For Kids no one would have paid it any mind.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:10 PM       
Oh man, goofus and gallant get me wet.
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
What base are you at again?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
Ft. Sill, Home of the Field Artillery, King of Battle.

Or so I am told by the private security contractor the government has hired to check IDs at the gate.
Beloved Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
Ha, we have those same contractors that wear AF abu's that are worn improperly and look like shit.

Do you have a lot of asian women that work on base, mainly the PX?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:50 PM       
Fuck yeah, tons of Japanee and Korean ladies hobbling around, mainly as baggers at the commissary. Some of them were nice, but a lot of them didn't like me, like when I tried to help other baggers struggling with an assload of groceries at a closing register, they'd accuse me of cutting in line. Just one of the reasons why I left and didn't come back, that and the Quasimodo-esque Korean lady that chewed on oats right behind me, but yeah.

They're all married to soldiers so they can get visas.