Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM       
Don't forget to add Icelanders. They are worse than Mexicans. And change the title away from Geeks please. How about people who are to be loathed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Red flagged by Milhouse, yet it made the list.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:01 PM       
It's not on the list yet; no one has voiced an opinion on it after I asked about it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
We'll it was enough for a redcard so it should be high on the list.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
I didn't think it deserved a redcard, but that's just me. I thought you were just bringing it up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
It's my only infraction point ever, so I'm not too worried about being banned lol.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
i was wondering why /b/tards were so high on the list, considering their good moments are pretty hilarious (fox 11 special, anyone), and thought that at least they were better than furries or full time cosplayers

then i remembered that /b/tards constitute these and probably worse demographics
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I didn't think it deserved a redcard, but that's just me. I thought you were just bringing it up.
I HATE LOLCATS. HATE 'EM TO HELL.

I was just following through on giving warnings for seemingly non-sequitur internet memes. I had no idea that the "lolcat enthusiast" was an existing clique on the internet and I still refuse to believe it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
if it wasn't, icanhascheezburger would not have gotten literally thousands of applicants in one day for the position of rifling through the submissions and picking "good" ones to put up.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
I'm sure the lolcat coalition consists of fat secretaries and christian housewives.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Boo dekers.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
/b/tards should be at the very bottom or not on the list at all, since they are a sulfuric cocktail of everything else on the list.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
I play M:TG sometimes with my friends. Just for fun, though. I'm not some kind of deck-building psycho you'd see at a comic shop tournament.