Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 02:42 AM        Reno 911
Hrm, somehow that thread got deleted. Well anyway, who here owns the DVD sets? I still haven't bought 'em, but wanted to know if there's any really good stuff on 'em that they don't show on Comedy Central since the DVDs are "uncut" 'n all.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 05:32 AM       
The first set isn't uncut, and the commentaries (only four) are the mediocre let's-talk-about-what-we-did-in-this-scene types and don't really give as much information about what goes on behind-the-scenes as they should. The 45-minute long extended scenes/unused material feature, however, is awesome and well worth getting the set, especially since it's only 20 bucks anyway.

The second set is 35 bucks, and that's all I really know since I still don't have it. It apparently has the same number of commentaries, 30 minutes of deleted scenes, and a 45-minute performance from HBO's 2004 Comedy Arts Festival. It's also advertised as completely uncensored, but I hope that means just the language because I don't want to see any un-blurred dicks or anything

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 09:33 PM       
I think it's funnier when the language is bleeped anyway