Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
pansy
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
FUCKING HELL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
LUNG FLICK, EH
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
JESUS CHRIST I'M HUNGRY AGAIN!
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 09:21 PM       
I love almost getting eaten by rabid college students when I tell them Michael Moore is a manipulative brother-in-arms to Bill O'Reilley
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 12:10 AM       
Somebody should make me a cheesecake. I'm too tired and ill to do it myself.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 12:30 AM       

Last edited by captain516 : Nov 19th, 2009 at 12:41 AM. Reason: wrong picture
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:18 AM       
Wait. Wait.

Wait.

How did Mumbles Menino get re-elected?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:38 AM       
SIGNATURE CHANGE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:48 AM       
A journal a day is really good to help you stick to something, no matter how douchey it sounds.

I cringe every time I see mine.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:50 AM       
you could write a page and burn it.

Or flush it down the toilet.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:57 AM       
Today makes my digestive system hate me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:14 AM       
Awwwww. Feeling bloated?

Shouldn't eat those chicken donuts. I know; I have a hard time staying away from them too.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:26 AM       
Actually, it's stress and cranberries. If I'd eaten a chicken doughnut, I'd have migrane instead.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:41 AM       
Eat more meat. A cheeseburger with jalepenos, mayo, and pineapple will clean you right out.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:47 AM       
I'm just gonna stop eating and live of water and teas for a while.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:52 AM       
You know that won't make you feel any better, right? Your bowels will be empty and angry at you and your negligence.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 08:09 AM       
but water and tea is yum-tastic!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 09:15 AM       
Cranberries are wonderful
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
HEY WILLIE I NOTICED YOU CHANGED YOUR SIGNATURE.

HEY SAM, FUCKING HELL, HOW IS L4D2?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
Captain516: I just changed my background from a picture of that character. The one where he's all sad

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:22 PM       

So I had my media player on and it aggregates a list based on every .mp3 on my computer. A song came on such that I couldn't remember what it was. It was badass, quite badass.

I pulled up the player and it turns out to be one of Mattjack's unfinished works.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:08 PM       

Hey, it's that one song
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Sure lotta talk of food outside the Food Forum going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
pansy
You put a Page Brak in the New People thread and miss it in here? I'm forgetting your name, Canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I like the idea of the Stupid people thread.
This is the Stupid People Thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Is that a fossil in your pocket or are you just happy to see me
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
do you enjoy long walks on the beach under the moonlight while reciting erotic literature?
<2