Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 05:45 PM        Wedding Bells Chime
June 25th 2011

I have the job of selecting the music for the wedding and reception. So far all I got is,

Clash - Rudy Can't Fail

Heya fagholes!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
Is this an invitation?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM       
No, and even if you wanted to crash it, you wouldn't even get into the elevator. :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
I can totally come, right?

The Cars - You're All I've Got Tonight
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM       
Van Morrison - Days Like This
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM       
Oingo Boingo - Violent Love
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
I'm doing Cars - Just What I Needed
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
That'd be a better choice. Can't all be pussy-ass love songs, though. I'm thumbing through my funk catalogue at the moment for something other than...
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

In the meantime...

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM       
i'm so excited my big man is growing up
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 08:06 PM       
Perfect day is a great choice, maybe I'll do the Duran Duran one as well.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
You need some stripper anthems like Cherry Pie, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Girls Girls Girls, Fallen Angels, in fact just tape next weeks House of Hair and just play that
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
GWAR - Fucking an animal

If she loves you for who you are, Tadao, she'll cry everytime she hears it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 11:49 PM       
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOUR NEXT EX-WIFE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
JUNE 25 2011

HEY GUYS I'M GETTING MARRIED TOO THAT DAY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:54 AM       
I'm not being facetious, either, I'd totally go.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 05:21 AM       
PLAY THE DEATH MARCH
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
I better be a groomster at your wedding. After all we went through. In the war.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Darth Vader march
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 05:36 PM       
Some serious suggestions

Time in a Bottle - Jim Croce
I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song - Jim Croce
Angels - Robbie Williams
I'll Never Let You Go - Steelheart
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Kiss From a Rose - Seal
This isn't homecoming
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
This isn't homecoming
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
NOMEANSNO

ANY SONG ABOUT RAPE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
My cousin played My God at her wedding. People started talking about how strange it was.

"There's not a man today who could take me away from my God"