Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
I jumped to a random page to reminisce about when this thread wasn't full of terrible faggots and I got a wall of Fartinmowler crotch

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
OH WELL LET'S RELIVE THE MAGIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
IT MUST BE RONGI'S BIRTHDAY.

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
We just had a lunar eclipse in California. All Hail Raptor Jesus!
You and three other continents

EDIT:

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:37 PM       
California is the only place that matters.
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
Uh oh new page I better post it again

Quote:
IT MUST BE RONGI'S BIRTHDAY.

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
Hey Pub did you enjoy that sweet lunar eclipse whoops nevermind sucker

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:42 PM       
I saw it last week, it was alright. I've seen better.
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:44 PM       
I don't want to HEAR IT from you

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
anyone cna be in this thread as long as they follow the rules

the rules are:

BE A JERK
and
POST INCESSANTLY

-willie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
hey faggos we're barely following the thread rules these days
Quote:
FUN FACT: I FIRST ANNOUNCED "MAD LIBS TIME" ON PAGE 5 OF THE THREAD, WHEN IT WAS ONLY ABOUT THREE HOURS OLD
Quote:
I read like the first ten pages of the thread in the beginning it involved mostly Willie and Hickman then it became a four-posts-per-minute fest with Me and Willie and Sam and Scru and Schimid and Rongi and a little bit of Cap'n Crunch mixed in those were the days right guys

Except for that Cap'n Crunch fag
Quote:
HEY WILLIE WHAT HAPPENED WITH ENDING ALL YOUR POSTS AS

-willie
So much of this thread is recursive on itself.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
fagaphobia
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
FUN FACT: SHUT IT

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Commit crimes? I think not!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:18 AM       
OH SHIT! DID I LEAVE THE NO CRIMES RUNNING? IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING, TADAO? I TOTALLY CALL AN END TO THAT RULE!

ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
every time i am alone and talking my stupid cat thinks i am talking to her so she was meowing at me
Quote:
cock
tasty
prostitute
Quote:
IN THE MITCH HEDBERG DIES THREAD I WAS GONNA MAKE A JOKE ABOUT DJ POTATOE GOING TO SEE HIM AND IT BEING ALL LIKE WEEKEND AT BERNIES WITH A MITCH HEDBERG CD PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND
Quote:
that's right, i'm officially a faget now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty View Post
on a scale of 1 to 10 on being cool 10 being totally cool and 1 being a total nobody you guitar woman are a mere 3
Quote:
you guys are all criminals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
WILLE
WHO IS
THE GUY
TELEPHONES
IN YOUR AVATAR
Quote:
Willie remember yesterday when I was like "Wudoin" and you were like "gettting off work" and I was like "yeah buddy"
Quote:
i remember you were all ":0 was it my fapping that gave me away"
Quote:
oh yeah and you were like "yeah ha ha lol"
Quote:
dude do penguins even have cocks? idk
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Apparently he isn't. Banned that is. Talking about liquidstatik.

Quote:
Quote:
To: Riggo44
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:02 am
Subject: Re: Warning

It isn't so much what you say as the intent behind it. In my 7 years here i've never before had to warn someone about sexism but your constant requests for 'pussy' and outward love of 'pussy' and annoying need to tell us of your fever for 'pussy' is making me sick.

Pluswhich, you're scaring all the 'pussy' off. Change your sig.
Honestly, this would be just as bad from a gay dude. And probably easier to 'understand' why it's gross for people like Riggorous. You're one of the elite that can give straight guys the heebie-jeebies from your genital cravings.

Not to say that I'm straight, but whatever. I do love that asian dick ellipses.
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:36 AM       
I see this guy walking by almost every day that looks like Dean Ween

Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:37 AM       

lol Gener's hair looks photoshopped on

Ween's getting old

Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:40 AM       
Well I'm clearly out of post ideas Should I just give out my password now [ ]Yes [ ]No [ ]Dilbert

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 12:55 AM       
Is Dilbert a lifetime I.P. ban?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:03 AM       
i took a picture of the lunar aclipse you wanna see it

(NOT THRU A TELESCOPE SO ITS NOTV ERY EXCITING)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:09 AM       
Who wouldn't want to see it?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:10 AM       
OH GOD
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:11 AM       
evven though i had a tripod it STILL moved a tiny bit when i was taking picture :/ DICK
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Gives you a reason to stick around for 2010
OH GOD
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:37 AM       
hahaha ok

i'm picturing a dude who's thinking of jumping off a bridge but then he remembers "oh but i gotta see the moon turn red again n/m"
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 02:11 AM       
I didn't see any color unless I completely missed that part, which is possible. My window faces north