Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
are you trying to make him sound like a cunt or like a cool guy

cause smash0 sounds cool.

its like if i took pram maven and changed it to... nevermind that names just gay

maybe ham samon i mean i am kind of hungry but that just sounds gross samon flavored ham?

I guess you are a fishy smelling ham, though.
Or Nina Samoan
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
it's never been about fame to me. It's about respect and honor, and positivity.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
Pram this sums everything up pretty well (NSFW):

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Which ones of these are not like the other ones?

ThrashO, dejonl1hv, danie4ij4, aileeyz0dxp, kellylkg2m, michaor9e, matthp4x4, shirlvutj, b_squared, HickMan, carolilsv, Esuohlim, lafli3skb2, kathyocwz9u, Pentegarn

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven in a PM
Last season on CSI, I was following the Haskell character. In his prison interviews, he gave statements that consisted of facts mixed with fiction.

On I-mockery, I have patterned my character after him. If it is hard to tell when I'm being a character and when I'm being myself, that much is deliberate. Whenever I have an enemy, I thrive on confusing it.
Don Carlson. Portland animator. Serial killer. Presidential buttfucker.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
skynet spam.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
My dog crawls under the blanket, cuddles up somewhere around my mid-section, and I fart in his face once he's comfortable--then he scurries out. It's a fun little game for us.

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Hey, Zomboid! What kind of dog do you own?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:04 PM       
Man, looking back at the beginning of this thread, it's depressing to see how many of us are still here seven years later.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
I spent the day in a neuroscience unit doing IQ tests. Not due to any staggering genius on my part; it's more because my brain's been radiated and they want to figure out what that does to a person 30 years on.

Did great with the vocabulary and reading comprehension and the puzzle-solving. She said I got further on the list of words to define than anyone. She gave me a board of different keys and about 50 different keyholes to fit them into in x amount of time, and I pretty much owned that one so I was feeling pretty good.

And then she gave me some pansy math I hadn't done since elementary school and I felt like a total idiot Remember all of that stuff that you think would never be relevant again? Well, I found out where it's relevant...and when you have 10 minutes to solve a page full of problems in 10 point font

Weird how you can do great in college math and then be stumped by fourth grade stuff
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Hey, Zomboid! What kind of dog do you own?
Hi, HickMan!

This one is a chihuahua. Also have an Irish wolfhound cross and a dying German shepherd.

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Wow, that's awesome. I just bought my parents a poodle-yorkie mix. He's a pistol! Aren't dogs just neat?
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
Man, looking back at the beginning of this thread, it's depressing to see how many of us are still here seven years later.
I wouldn't say it's depressing. This site's where I started to experience the internet. I've always liked it, and although I wasn't around for a while, I came back...because of YOU PEOPLE. I miss some of the guys who used to come here. I don't see SAM, Liquidstatik or Schimid post anything lately.

Hey remember when we all traded phone numbers? God was that neat.
Legislacerator
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
my phone number hasn't changed since then and I'm sure someone still has it
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
please christ mods please change his name
Revamp Man
You may already be there.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Flagg- YES! I was just about to say that. It's an anagram. Always has been.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
More like "Mm...Rape Van", then

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
Amicable Herculean
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
The Wolf
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? FUCK OFF.

Amicable Herculean
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Those were the search results for Don Carlson in google. I was gonna make a point about how ridiculous they all look, but changed my mind
why the hostility?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Works for me.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Oh, very funny, Thrash0. You're not Charlie Day.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 07:37 PM       
Pram you're not very good at keeping promises