Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
I'VE BEEN PHONIN'
NIGHT AND MORNIN'
I HEARD YOU SAY
'TELL HIM I'M NOT HOME'

NOW YOU'RE CONFESSIN'
BUT I'M STILL GUESSIN'
I'VE BEEN YOUR FOOL
FOR SO SO LONG

GIRL DON'T LIE
JUST TO SAVE MY FEELINGS
GIRL DON'T CRY
AND TELL ME NOTHIN'S WRONG
GIRL DON'T TRY
TO MAKE UP PHONY REASONS
I'D RATHER LEAVE
THAN NEVER BELIEVE

IF THIS IS IT
THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW
IF THIS AIN'T LOVE
YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW
IF THIS IS IT
I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW
IF THIS AIN'T LOVE, BABY
JUST SAY SO
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
I will bet you anything Pram Maven will be back here within a few months
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
the wit of Sartre.
hahahahaha
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Thanks a lot, Pram, you fickle bastard, I didn't overtly hate you and I didn't even get a mention.

I even got drunk once and almost put a virtual sympathetic arm around your weasel shoulders in a moment of weakness.

For this ingratitude you receive fuckyous in perpetuity.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
I didn't know asperger's was a remissive disease. Let alone anyone with talent were the only ones who had it. PS: All goths/emos have aspergers! Take that down neuroscience!

PS: The grossest boner story of all! Okay, so I rubbed one off and got into a shower, I was feeling kind of off that day. I got out of the shower and was drying myself off and before I was about to dry off my face I noticed a long grey thread/hair/I didn't know what it was. Then I TOUCHED IT
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:08 PM       
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
This is the last post you'll (n)ever see me from me
Quote:
I'll miss talking to two you.
Quote:
You only pick on the people who have everything going for them.
wat

PS: see you tomorrow.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
How can there be 75 people viewing this forum and none of them posting
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
I have nothing to say.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
never was there a truer statement
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
PS: The grossest boner story of all! Okay, so I rubbed one off and got into a shower, I was feeling kind of off that day. I got out of the shower and was drying myself off and before I was about to dry off my face I noticed a long grey thread/hair/I didn't know what it was. Then I TOUCHED IT
AND IT WAS YOUR PENIS
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
User's currently online: ThrashO, Sacks, eddiecrocke, AChimp, carolilsv, garypymz6l, dejonl1hv, victobhhw, ejfasdss, danie4ij4, elx, Emu, Pram Maven, darkvare, Fathom Zero

"IM LEAVING GUYS FOR REAL, I DONT EVEN CARE. BUT I AM GOING TO STICK AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE COMMENDS ME ON MY FINAL STAND BECAUSE I NEED VALIDATION EVEN THOUGH I HAVE EVERYTHING GOING FOR ME (lol, dammit couldnt keep a straight quote)."

Hey Pram, go sculpt a clay dick and fuck yourself with it before it cools.

It's great because if he makes a retort he'll look an idiot (not because I said "See you tomorrow", just because it will be a normal, poorly thought out post made by him)
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
ALSO THE NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM IS IN EFFECT

\/\/\/\/\/\/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
go away
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM       
milhouse we need you to cleanse the thread in holy fire
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
Here's something that has nothing to do with anything. I never realized how creeped out I was by bathrooms with windows until I visited someone who had one.

It was okay during the day, but at nighttime I was completely freaked out to use that bathroom. There weren't blinds over it, just sheers, and it was at street level next to a walkway

I'm afraid I don't understand windows in bathrooms.

Last edited by Kitsa : Sep 29th, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: sheers? sheers.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
so you can look at stuff when you're taking a poop, duh
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
what else am i supposed to look at, my feet?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:11 PM       
It wasn't at toilet level, so I guess you would be looking at birds and sky and the corner of a tree, and whoever walked by and was peering in at you.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Our shower had a window once. We covered it up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
I had the irrational fear that I would be in there at night and look up to see someone standing there, looking in at me.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
Is this Pram Maven shit over now? That shit was boring as fuckkkkkkkk.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
Yeah he's gone now. Sorry for exacerbating that situation, y'all.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
but Pram Maven is a boner ;/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
where's the pram maven dump thread so that i can discuss our treatment of the gallileos of our time: gabbygaga, jackofalltrades and other characters

actually i dont need a dump thread thats all i wanted to say
BANNED

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
HOW IS MY NEW SIGNATURE?