Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:34 AM        I got a $15 iTunes gift card
So I need to spend! I've opened a topic for discussion, after years of buying albums like a sucker and obtaining music by other means, I'm taking suggestions on just how to spend my gift. Since this is I-Mockery, I know we have a wide variety of musical taste. In addition, I'm very easy to please.
Consider $1 spent because I'm sure I can think of at least one song.

Some metal
I usually like covers of songs too, if I know the original. (Not sure why)
Catchy songs (which is a really bad descriptor)

Dislikes:
"Screamo" / not being able to understand words.
Rap

And yes, I already have Never Gonna Give You Up, thanks.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
Just the two of us!
the remake by will smith.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:40 AM       
BUILDIN CASTLES IN THE SKY, JUST THE TWO OF UUUUHHHHUUHHUHHHUSSSSSSS, U AND I.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:35 AM       
tribe or crazy love by gruntruck, if they have it. idk whats on itunes
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:17 AM       
PENTAGRAM
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
RX Bandits In her Drawer
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
richard cheese
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:21 AM       
Skip the hassle and download $2000 worth of music instead

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
richard cheese
I was actually considering buying one of his albums off iTunes (Sunny Side Of The Moon, maybe) as I already own 3 others. (Tuxicity, I'd Like A Virgin & Dick At Nite)

But I'm glad to see I got at least a couple serious suggestions.

And Esuohlim I can't because I'm a student and students are poor and we need our monies for parties and getting drunk and drinking and boozing it up.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
I meant for free, son, this here's the internet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 01:16 PM       
Spend your 15 dollars on BLACK SABBATH. First six albums and Heaven and Hell if you can get it.

j/k fuck them
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
The good news is I actually downloaded some things. Crazy Love is pretty coo.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Is Senor Coconut on iTunes? If he is, get 'im. You'd like it.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
I'm looking over his stuff, thanks!