Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:28 PM        post a valentine's day story
Happy V. Day guys!

Because it's Valentine's Day I think it's time that we had a thread where we all post love stories! They don't necessarily have to have taken place on Valentine's Day, but you get bonus points if they did!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 05:58 PM       
Aren't you like 7 days late?
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 06:00 PM       
shhhh
Vanhelm13 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Omg so like. This one time. It was valentines day, and I didn't know what to get my GF, because I really wanted her to like it.... so I didn't get her anything.
And then I felt like shit for a few days
=D
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:17 PM       
Was Fiona angry? :shudder
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM       
Wait.....
When did I reveal my girlfriend's name?
ARE YOU STALKING ME?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Nah, it's just me Dave. you know, from your home room? Dave! you remember me, right? You have to remember me! You just gotta!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:42 PM       
on valentines day in 2005 I went on to I-Mockery.net and signed up as Guitar Woman

the end
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
on valentines day in 2005 I went on to I-Mockery.net and signed up as Guitar Woman
That day sparked the greatest romance I (& Seven Force) have ever known.
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:48 PM       
That's....Impossible... I haven't heard from him since... since.... The accident...
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM       
...But.. which dave?
..Not the most unique of names...
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 07:57 PM       
Hey, I'm having a party, with pizza and a keg and everything
You should totally come!

I live on LLoyd just off Main

See you here! :D
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM       
Sorry can't come. Too busy being CREEPED THE FUCK OUT.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM       
I knew you were going to be like that but it was Erin's idea to invite you

she says she's gonna call you and ask you to come, but whatever dude
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:15 PM       
You creep out easily.
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM       
Yeah I do.
But oh well.
Yizas
Yizas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:35 PM       
Hummm i got one

On valenties day i went a bought some roses for my now exgirlfriend, whe really just started going out and she was still getting over another relationship, the guy she was going out with before had been a total jerk with her but she liked him cause of the dab boy look and ill treat you like s*#! but u love that and anyhow the guy ended up with her cause he went to another city, we meet via chat cause we had a friend in common and she added my mail just for fun and we liked each other and we started as boyfriend and girlfriend, i was driving to her house ON VALENTINES DAY and in a red light a freaking moron who was overspeeding was not able to stop in time and was going to inevitably crash against me so i tried to change to a dif lane cause there was a large van infront of me and it was gonna get ugly but i coul only get like part of my car out and ended crashing against a cab

now i live in mexico an crashing your car in here is a WHOLE DIFERENT BUSSINES we were arguing cause the idiot that was overspeding didnt want to admit it was his fault and the guy in cab had to call his boss (or "Patron" like we say here) cause he could not do anything because it was not his cab and so on, we wait for that guy's boss to come and the guy that was overspeeding had to call his boss cause it's the companys car (im like WTF doesn't anyone own their cars anymore xD jeje) so long story short im there for about 6 hrs and mi car is a total piece of shit, of course i called my ex and told her what was going on and said i was gonna be a little late so when i arrive there

SURPRISE SUPRISE

His ex!!! in there cause he was feeling down because his girlfriend dumped him (wich of course i knew was BS) but she belived him and felt sorry for him im like OMG WTF i dont mean to be insensitive but i JUST HAD MY CAR CRASHED AND YOU ARE WITH THIS GUY THE GUY WHO YOU TOLD ME TREATED YOU LIKE HIS TOY AND LEFT YOU, BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND DUMPED HIM

not to be self centered but i just crashed and i dont like to exagerate but i could have gotten really ugly and ur with him

she says she's sorry but theyre still friends (right) so i had to go but not before i made sure that dude got the hell out of there and said see you on sunday cause the rest of the week is going to be really busy

so sunday came mi car still was a looking like shit but still i drove to her house and what do you know she is not there, her dad told me she went out to the beach with her brother and sister and that they would be late

so i call her on monday cause she did not anwser her phone on sunday
and i notice that her voice was cold and indiferent so i said

you dont want to be with me anymore and want to go back with him right

Im sorry i want to say something to you but i cant say it over the phone she says so

im like OK you dont tell me that your going out, dont pick your phone and now want to see me to tell that youre gonna break up with ... I really dont feel like going to your house so lets just break up and i really hope it goes well with this gut this time

so that was it i heard a couple of months later that the guy was only with her like a month and leaved again aparently he just wanted to play with his toy for a while, well this sort of things happen and it was last year valentines i still remenber it cause it was the day mi car got crashed but my car is ok now n.n
Level 29 ♂
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post

the end
was v day in july that year? no wonder
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 11:12 PM       
that was my original join date

as that guy
AlliSabbah is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:16 AM       
On valentines day I wasted some money on gifts for my wife and still did not get any sex.

THE END

Sob sob sob
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:18 AM       
V-day seems to suck.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:29 AM       
what about v-j day
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:33 AM       
Not so much, but J-Z day is pretty ill.