Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Talking about driving up a 90° angle is pretty hardcore, but if you absolutely have to undertake a totally badass act of genius where you drive 120 mph then do it in such a way that leads to mid-air rotation so you land upside-down in a convertible with the top down.

Or so I hear that such is pretty hardcore.

I think somebody mentioned that car/slope thing a long time ago, but only now did that spring to mind.

It reminded me that when I was at King's Island many years ago with MY BESTEST BUDDY DENISE we were in line for one of those rides that's just a guided/cushioned free fall when you sit in a round structure around a tower.

Anyways, there was a sign that indicated "100% SLOPE" as if it were one of those roadside signs you see in the mountains. I pointed out that a 100% slope by the convention they were using was actually only a 45° angle, not the 90° that they wished to imply. DENISE and I got into an argument over whether or not I was right (which I am), and I had to explain that the trigonometric procedures they use to come up with that number would be impossible to apply meaningfully to a free fall because you'd have to divide by zero pretty early in the game.

Looking back, I wondered, "huh, I guess they didn't have any engineers involved in the construction of this ride", and then I was horrified.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
hnahahaha
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:16 AM       
Trying to get back in touch with a lass with whom I'd shared fairly positive exchanges, I found myself at her wikipedia page wondering how I should edit it in such a way as to provide contact info I couldn't otherwise bestow because her account was deleted (and no, I was not blocked and I HAVE WAYS OF KNOWING THIS while ironically not knowing any real better way of contacting her).

Then I just asked myself, "really, Seth? REALLY?" and I gave up on her in a very sad moment.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
I mention that episode because it seemed like a good idea in ages past when Pub outed himself about stealthy internet tactics.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:20 AM       
I know this doesn't follow the thread of the current conversation, but I've basically got the house for the rest of the weekend and wouldn't you know, an empty house is A FREAKING EMPTY HOUSE ARRRGH THE SILENCE.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:24 AM       
You don't have to follow the current conversation the secret of this thread is changing the subject so that the focus is now on yourself :shhh

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:25 AM       
[/spoils]

Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:26 AM       
Also to be a jerk and post constantly let's not forget our roots

GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
I can handle that but people aren't talking like they were last night and it's no fun drinking alone
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
Hey asila I can help un-empty your house and maybe get rid of the silence too but that depends on how loud you are in the sack

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Hey asila I can help un-empty your house and maybe get rid of the silence too but that depends on how loud you are in the sack
I scream when it's appropriate but I'm willing to test that out because I haven't used it in a while
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:37 AM       
As much as I want a repeat of last night's wonders, I can't handle it right now because two hours of sleep last night wasn't enough to fuel my normal ebullience for Senior Citizen's Day at Goodwill.

And although I don't work the GW until 17:00, the geology department likes it when I come in during my available hours and I don't want to explain YET AGAIN that I had to sleep all day because there was a really great conversation going on online at 4:30 AM.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
i know a way you can test it out how about you test it out with MY DICK

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
I mention that episode because it seemed like a good idea in ages past when Pub outed himself about stealthy internet tactics.
I find it is surprisingly difficult to forget other people's passwords, yet have a terrible time recalling my own.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:39 AM       
Speaking of pithy word smithing ending with "MY DICK", I really wonder what this thread would be like with Jixby.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
Waitwaitwait, you're in the geology department too? Because christ Seth, I was going to ask for your help in french as it was, and you're in geology too, and... I'm not very good at making my words make sense tonight.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
I find a simple combination of being attentive & having google already open much more useful than any supposed stealth tactics I may've ever claimed.

& by already open I mean 'Ctrl+C Ctrl+T G Ctrl+V' in Opera.
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:47 AM       
Quote:
i know a way you can test it out how about you test it out with MY DICK
I'd agree but I kind of think you're just phoning it in tonight
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:48 AM       
Quote:
Speaking of pithy word smithing ending with "MY DICK", I really wonder what this thread would be like with Jixby.
More Gadzooks.

More 'Maybe Pub Could Shut UP'

More Pub saying
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You don't have to follow the current conversation the secret of this thread is changing the subject so that the focus is now on yourself :shhh
[PICTURE OF ME - THE CAPTION READS: SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEM S ...? :'(]
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Also to be a jerk and post constantly let's not forget our roots
Whenever I mention Seth I try & make it seem as if I'm being nice while saying something bad about him. Last night I noticed he does the same thing about me.

Not cool.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 01:59 AM       
You're all too hung over from yesterday!
GET OUT
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
I'm not hungover, I'm lonely.