Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
BK Buck Double with extra pickles. Washed it down with chai tea and some berry Skittles.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
I should post photos of the nail art I've done for myself this year. They ended up really nice.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
Do you eat your nails?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
I have a really nice scene on one of them of a starry sky with a full moon and some wispy clouds. There's a scraggly tree with sleeping bats in it, and a few bats are flying across the moon.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 10:28 PM       
^WRONG THREAD!!! WWONG THRE ah, not really

That's a cool bat Kitsa. Looks a bit smug for his own good I think.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 08:56 AM       
Thanks. I made ghosts, too.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 02:53 PM       
:O

My mum used to make cookies like that on Halloween. I hope I can get some of her cookie cutters sometime.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 03:02 PM       
These were some 29-cent wilton cutters I got at Foy's. Because I do food art, I amassed a huge collection of cutters, but I came to hate all the metal ones because they rust so damned easily. I try to get as many plastic ones as possible now, and these are really nice to use.

I make the sugar cookie icing of powdered sugar and 1% milk, and it works great.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
My mum's got a ton of copper ones that used to be at some long gone great great great grandparent's bakery. They're really cool. No rust on 'em, either.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
Slightly deformed snickerdoodles and coffee

Kitsa those cookies look delightful

skank pronger
Aries is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:39 PM       
Just had some crackers and cheese. And lots of wine. I love art gallery openings.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
Wheat Thins
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 01:40 AM       
Kratom, beer, bananas, and probably a billion cups of coffee.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
Toasted Ham & Cheese on white. Plain as plain.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:52 PM       
Méxican coké. Glass bottles, fuck yeah
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 11:27 PM       
Pretzels
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 08:03 AM       
MSG free chips in BBQ flavour. I didn't know it existed, but it does, and they were good.

Also this:

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
A big ol bowl a shreddies

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
For Asgard!
GrindhouseCinema is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 03:41 PM       

I'm currently eating two Holidays at once! Christmas Tree Cakes and Halloween Flavored Milk! Well... I guess technically, I'm eating one Holiday and drinking another. Regardless... I love the time of year when Halloween turns into Christmas and you can sort of enjoy them both without looking completely psychotic like when I put Halloween decorations out on Christmas Eve...
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
I just landed a temp gig as a chocolate taste tester, which (this side of having children) is pretty much the best fucking thing that ever happened to me ever.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:21 PM       
:O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
Man those dvds look delicious

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
i disagree, i see wild hogs in there. that alone will ruin the flavour
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
I just went to our local (very good) 24-hour diner. I got a cheeseburger deluxe with mozzarella on the fries, diet coke with cherry juice in it, and for dessert had a macaroon, but not one of those coconut macaroons. It was more like marzipan rolled in honey and slivered almonds, curved in a horseshoe shape, and baked.