Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 02:06 AM        Startropics.

The glorious final scene from this game, just beat it. This was one of the most challenging games I've ever played. There was alot of rediculous puzzles and insane moments that alot of games just don't have.

It's like Zelda mixed with Castlevania. The controls, when you first start out will be frustrating and you won't quite understand everything. It's really addicting and there's just something about it, that when you die, and are sent all the way back to the beginning, just makes you want to play through it again. I don't know what it is, but after all of the screaming and cursing I did playing this game, I honestly enjoyed it. Pretty good story too.

Anyone ever play? I'm gonna pick up Zoda's Revenge tomorrow from the retro store I frequent, I saw it for $3 :D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
Never played it. Heard the 2nd one was good. I had always heard Startropics was good. So when Star Ocean 2 came out I played it and loved it. Then I found out they were not connected.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
shit there's a store near you that still sells nes games?

balls, i've got a bunch i want to get rid of.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post

It a store called "Ed McKay's Used Books And More" and they have DVD's, games, VHS, Vinyls... All kinds of shit. Pretty cool place.

You can just send them to me, whatcha got?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post

send that shit to me.

Fuck I love Startropics, absolutely one of the best NES games made.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
need moneys haha

shit i have a list somewhere
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I remember back in the day you had to stick a piece of paper in water in real life to solve a puzzle in that game
Yes sir and If I remember correctly it was in or part of the manual so if you were like me when you were a kid and rented it you were fucked when the manual didn't come with.