Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 12:57 PM       
I didn't catch the specific appearance that you're talking about, but that sounds pretty typical for them. Yeah, it's a running joke that they act like they rock so hard yet are such losers. It's part of their "appeal", assuming they have any.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM       
The only interview I've ever seen was the one on Space Ghost and it's the only one I'd ever consider watching again

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 12:30 PM       
I loves 'em. Have ever since the Mr. Show days. If you have to ask what the joke is, you're not going to like 'em.

DSBurroughs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:23 PM       
I'm totally behind you on the Tenacious D bandwagon. I don't think the new album is as good as the first, but it has its moments. And the movie is pretty good too... if you're a fan that is.
Everybody loves me. I'm the most important person in the lives of almost everyone I know and a good deal of people I've never even met. I don't say this casually; I'm just pointing out my qualification.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:05 AM       
ive tried a lot to get into the whole thing but guys but but you have to face it, jack black has that quality about him reminiscent of doofus duck rubbing a balloon to make it squeal so he can talk to dolphins, and some of you may be fine with that noise while the rest of us want to get in his face like scrooge mcduck and pop his balloon and then go on to stop the beagle boys