Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
I have bigger fish to fry.
It's 4am, I'm in bed needing a wee.
But my cat is so happy asleep on me.

Do I try to hang on for the night in the hope that the cat leaves when I'm sleeping.
Or do I venture into the cold and upset my cat?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
Either way, there will be an unhappy pussy.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
Listening to people when they say things.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
I will qualify this when I'm more rested.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
I have bigger fish to fry.
It's 4am, I'm in bed needing a wee.
But my cat is so happy asleep on me.

Do I try to hang on for the night in the hope that the cat leaves when I'm sleeping.
Or do I venture into the cold and upset my cat?
Kind of reminds me of one night, when I got up to use the bathroom and came back to find that my dog had jumped onto my bed and was snuggled up against the pillows. She looked so cute and cozy, but I had to shoo her away so I could get some more sleep.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
EVERYTHING REMINDS YOU OF SOMETHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WAS SAID!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
That was a tad harsh.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:06 AM       
Going to a Downtown Club/Bar instead of a dive bar.

I think he's everywhere in the U.S. but do you guys have Billy "It's Huge" Fucillo car dealerships in your areas? We went to the bar he owns. Bad times.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 08:50 AM       
No. But I have an acquaintance who works for a car dealership and does awesome commercials.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
Are you fucking kidding me? That's awesome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Yeah!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
I've been trying to find his crocodile hunter one but it seems to be missing at the moment.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
"I would like it if men had to partake in the same hormonal cycles to which we're subjected monthly. Maybe that's why men declare war - because they have a need to bleed on a regular basis." ~Brett Butler
Sure, we just have to have cameras and gloves shoved up our asses. I know girls got the bad period curse and how it sucks, but stop acting like guys have it 100% easier than you; we have our share of shit, too.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 02:01 AM       
Yeah, like hearing about it. Am I right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
:highfive
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
I probably shouldn't have packed the stone gargoyle with my glass candle holders.
But it's taped shut now.
Fuck it.