Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Fags would have to stop thinking about plowing each others asses for more than two seconds to take over the world.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 04:14 PM       
YA GAY PEOPLE LOVE THAT SHIT.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM       
I'm just afraid everytime i play this game I will see that sensual scene since it has been burned into my mind
also I showed it to my girlfriend and she would probably make fun of me everytime and then i would see it again

ALSO ITS MY THEORY THAT BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN STARTED ALL OF THIS MASS FAGGERY CAUSE EVEN STRAIGHT DUDES WERE LIKE ALL TEARY EYED AND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE
Esq.
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 08:02 PM       
I never saw that movie. I never will. It's not because I hate queers, but because I hate movies about queers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
I saw it when everybody was making a big deal out of it and my trendy step-mother was all THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE LETS WATCH IT and it was totally lame.

the stupidest part is the end where he still has the dudes clothes in his closet with a picture of his lover where the face would be or whatever so he can like open the closet and have sex with the clothes
Esq.
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
that's gay.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
What did one of them die in that? It was dysentery wasnt it?
BANNED

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 03:53 AM       
yea the skinny gay dude gets beaten to death (or something) and in the mind of tha tguy who died recently (cant remember his name) oh heath ledger he got beaten to death because he was gay. But from what I remember its kind of a mystery why he was actually beaten (but it was prolly cause he liked to touch men's sausages).
anyway i think heath ledgers character blames himself because he was all homophobic kind of and wanted to stay with his wife and shit so the other gay dude got all desperate for the sausage and ended up getting himself beaten.

the best part of the movie is when him and his wife are humping and heath ledger goes, "TURN OVER"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:56 AM       
gayburgers
Banned
jonemere is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.