Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
1. i got Chronic obstructed pulminary disorder from toxic dust at the site.
2. I threw out my back cause they refuse to provide back braces.
4. Almost got hit by a car while stoping traffic ILLEGALLY which they make me do once a month.
5. Signed a paper consenting to a drug test whenever asked even though it had a disclaimer that asking me to was illegal.
7. Contracted a respratory infection from going into a toxic mold covered house that was condemned by the city to retrieve crap they NEVER USE. and then again to inventory it, and also threw out my back in it.
Pissing in the coffee cup seems to good for them. I need something clever, something.... hard to prosecute.
Look, you stupid moron, ALL of those things are violations of of the law. You don't need to cook up some idiotic revenge plan, all you have to do is farking call the Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( aka OSHA). Dial 1-800-321-OSHA and complain. And don't stop complaining until something is done. Make sure you ask the representative how to file a formal complaint against the company and how you can get compensation for your injuries and infections. You should have done this instant these things happened, but it isn't too late to send OSHA after them to haul the boss off to jail and to force them to pay fines out the ass.
You might even want to visit the local OSHA offices in person to complain. Bring documentation of your medical problems with you. You could also call in state health authorities as well.
Use this link to find out where to go to complain:
The way the boss treated you also constitutes verbal harrasment and creating a hostile working environment, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
By the way, I'm reasonably sure that OSHA protects the names of the people who complain to it, so don't worry about your boss finding out or anything.
Good luck. Don't let the bastards grind you down.