Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
It's really mentally taxing when you have to talk to the south. I don't know who came up with this fucking idea either: If you're from Jamaica and come to the united states to move to Jamaica, NY. I'm really good with different dialects and accents but Jamaican-English takes me a few minutes to get used to and they don't ever give you the time you need to adjust and just act like assholes right away.
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
b_squared b_squared is offline
Salticidae!
b_squared's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
I have work stories from animal control job. Every now and again we get calls about large snakes. Usually boas or pythons which escaped their cages or set loose by owners tired of keeping them.
I had this one guy who was a reptile "expert" take the snakes we would impound. He was a short greasy, smelly sort of guy who tried to impress the ladies with his exotic hobby. Anyways he was called in to pick up a snake we caught, The snake was about 4 ft boa and it was aggressive. This snake would hiss and strike at the glass everytime someone would go into the room to clean. I warned this guy about the snake being aggressive. He said I didn't know a thing about snakes about since this species is known to be docile. He spent about 10 mins chatting me up and trying to impress me with his snake knowledge. He was able to get the hissing snake out of the cage and instead of putting it into another cage to carry out, he let it coil around his arm and started to walk out. Just as he was leaving two very pretty young ladies walked in looking to adopt a kitten. They see the snake and ask the guy a question about it. As he started into his "lets impress the ladies speech" about snakes, while petting the snake in the head. Suddenly the snake opened wide and bit his hand and latched on, and stared to tighten the coil around his arm. The ladies kinda giggled and asked him if it hurt...I walked over and asked if he needed help removing the snake or if he wanted me to call for medical help (I guess it did not help that I was laughing) Thru clenched teeth he said "No" and walked to his car with the snake still biting him, blood all over his hand, and his fingers turning blue. Good thing that species of snake was "docile".
Another time we had to impound two aggressive dogs who tore up some poor guy. Parts of this guy was shredded and about 1/3 of his scalp and ear were missing. After the dogs were impounded and put in the kennel one of the dogs horked up. Out came a peice of the guys scalp and ear. Gross. That scalp vomit had to be bagged up as evidence and we called to the Dr. to see if they could use it to be reattached. ( It couldn't ). The guy survived.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Dimnos Dimnos is offline
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Baseball Town, TX
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
It's really mentally taxing when you have to talk to the south. I don't know who came up with this fucking idea either: If you're from Jamaica and come to the united states to move to Jamaica, NY. I'm really good with different dialects and accents but Jamaican-English takes me a few minutes to get used to and they don't ever give you the time you need to adjust and just act like assholes right away.
Just ask him "Do wut now?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible
Reply With Quote
  #79  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
I had this one guy who was a reptile "expert" take the snakes we would impound. He was a short greasy, smelly sort of guy who tried to impress the ladies with his exotic hobby. Anyways he was called in to pick up a snake we caught, The snake was about 4 ft boa and it was aggressive. This snake would hiss and strike at the glass everytime someone would go into the room to clean. I warned this guy about the snake being aggressive. He said I didn't know a thing about snakes about since this species is known to be docile. He spent about 10 mins chatting me up and trying to impress me with his snake knowledge. He was able to get the hissing snake out of the cage and instead of putting it into another cage to carry out, he let it coil around his arm and started to walk out. Just as he was leaving two very pretty young ladies walked in looking to adopt a kitten. They see the snake and ask the guy a question about it. As he started into his "lets impress the ladies speech" about snakes, while petting the snake in the head. Suddenly the snake opened wide and bit his hand and latched on, and stared to tighten the coil around his arm. The ladies kinda giggled and asked him if it hurt...I walked over and asked if he needed help removing the snake or if he wanted me to call for medical help (I guess it did not help that I was laughing) Thru clenched teeth he said "No" and walked to his car with the snake still biting him, blood all over his hand, and his fingers turning blue. Good thing that species of snake was "docile".
Well that's exactly the reason why guys shouldn't try to impress girls with their big snakes.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #81  
elx elx is offline
Mocker
elx's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
gamestopsux,end story
__________________
Hey elx, your sig is too big. 400 x 100 pixels is the limit, son

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Reply With Quote
  #82  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Wouldn't that be against child labor laws?
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #83  
LordSappington LordSappington is offline
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Intermission in the THIRD DIMENSION
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 01:27 AM       
Hey, when I was 15, I worked 12 hour shifts for $6 an hour at my Tae Kwon Do school.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
You are what they call a deficient human being
Reply With Quote
  #84  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 03:30 AM       
yeah you can work as young as 14 with the right permits from what i remember
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 04:16 AM       
I worked eight-hour days during school at the golf course. Still work there, though not for much longer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.