Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Games don't always have to be completely complicated and have god knows how many play strategies and all that to be fun you know. I never hear you complain about Street Fighter or River City Ransom. OMG BUTTON MASHFEST
DUDE, GW ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY THOSE GAMES! :catpicture
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
If you say 8 or 16 bit to GW she just looks at you in confusion and then gets back to sucking your dick.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
It proves that 99% of Wikipedia editors are huge faggots.

I saw some local newpaper article about "14 year old nerd admins Wikipedia" and laughed my ass off. It was about some kid who thought a good time was reading about topics he knows nothing about and judging if they were true or not.
AChimp's mom was so proud that her son got in the paper that she pinned it to the refrigerator.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
R.I.P. Isaac Hayes. He was one bad mutha.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 08:22 PM       
I didn't like the bathroom story at the time I almost puked all over the place. I used my parents' bathroom for a month or so because even reeking of bleach I couldn't stand to go in there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
"Great! Now I have puke as well as shit to clean up! "

All over the place?

Do you think you would've got some on the ceiling?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
Possibly. It was a pretty fucking nasty scene.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
R.I.P. Isaac Hayes. He was one bad mutha.
he cant rest in peace he still had too many thetans or w/e
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 10:59 PM       
Oh man, Danny you signed off three seconds before I walked back into the room.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
I GO TO WORK TOMORROW

AND BACK TO SCHOOL FRIDAY!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I constantly edit the names of the modules and ships to names I remember from TV when I was a kid. The "Kobi" research module became known as the "Mr. Belvadere"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWB...eature=related
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 01:44 AM       
I was gonna comment about how I'd been gone so long that it's like a totally different place... but there are times when I hate to be a liar
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 01:53 AM       
Hi Tits!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 04:06 AM       
Man I got this canker sore and I am piiiiissed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 10:40 AM       
TOMMOROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman's schoolwork
4. Synthesis: Write a dialogue between the body and the mind concerning their relationships to one another.
jesus christ
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM       
Hi Tits!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM       
hello dick
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
Haha did they make you remove your meme or did they do it for you?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM       
So anyway, every single question in the book has been like that, and apparently there is some unwritten rule here that even though I only have to get 70% on all my assignments I actually have to do every question to the complete satisfaction of the snooty douchebag teacher's assistant or I take the entire course over again

I've seriously never been handed back so much work in my entire life. Normally I'd just give the finger to this sort of bullshit, and my teachers would agree with me.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
Tadao, you're like, 30, right?

Tell me High School is the most retarded it'll get, for the love of christ.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM       
I turn 38 this September, and yeah High School is a waste of time. My teacher told me that at this point in school, all you are doing is preparing yourself for a 8 hour job 5 days a week in which you do the same mindless shit everyday. He then suggested that I take the GED and get into a tech school and get my life started early. I wasn't coming to classes anymore, but I could still ace tests at the time. Do you plan on going to college?

Edit: It was a different time when I was in school.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM       
I dunno.

At this point, there are three things I want to do, all of which probably involve college:

1) Be a journalist, probably involved with the video game industry, 2) be a detective, which is a stupid sounding fantasy but really not very far-fetched from where I'm standing, or 3) do something that involves being out at sea, because deep down I have the soul of a crusty old pirate, and the last time I can honestly remember being completely, 100%, no fucking worries happy was when I was up mucking around at my grandfather's marina.

The first two are probably the ones I'm going to end up choosing between, and then I'd get a yaht later when I'm old. So yeah, I guess I'm going to college.