Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
Chojin, you're in for one hell of a shock.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
so who has two thumbs and is gonna elect a guy on the basis that he has left clever clues as to how he feels about a really important subject?

<-THIS GUY

ValientKid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 04:49 AM       
Yeah, I don't like to vote for people that a mediocre musician likes. What would the message boards think of me?

The lesbos are voting for Hillary, liberals and black people are voting for Obama, racists, closet racists and the bible belt states are voting for Huckabee, and no one is voting(or has voted) for Ron Paul do to the fact that his supporters are underage. The rest were too drunk or too high to remember the primaries.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValientKid View Post
Yeah, I don't like to vote for people that a mediocre musician likes. What would the message boards think of me?

The lesbos are voting for Hillary, liberals and black people are voting for Obama, racists, closet racists and the bible belt states are voting for Huckabee, and no one is voting(or has voted) for Ron Paul do to the fact that his supporters are underage. The rest were too drunk or too high to remember the primaries.
You know... if you don't have anything to say, yo don't actually have to post.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Huckabee pulled out already, didn't he? I'm all for pointless political debates, but if you're not even going to pay attention...