Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
I only like Candide.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:54 PM       
I did a big book-purge when bookcases were literally falling over on me; I got rid of most of my literature. I think I have one of his histories and maaaaybe an ancient copy of Zaire somewhere and some Moliere stuff. And Sade, lots of Sade.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 04:47 AM       
I'm indoors, in some kind of huge room. I seem to be floating down a river. Sort of like an in door "lazy river" from a water park. The room is very well lit, and has a light blue color all over with some kind of line shapes carved into the walls. In the river is me, a companion of mine, (no idea who he is just a person I "feel" like I know) and several other random strangers. The strangers are floating in front of me in a group. On the walls in front of us as we float by are several large objects that relate to my life. A giant picture of my face, a chef coat (I'm a culinary student) papers and other things. All the time we're floating the strangers are shouting "There he is!" over and over as they see the objects, like seeing them gives the some kind of comfort or relief from a fear. At one point my "friend" and I realize that there's a drop coming up. Like something in a water ride where the boat you're in drops into a lower level (think pirates of the caribbean if you've ever ridden that) After we drop things get even weirder. First the water turns into mud, and the group of strangers begin to wail in fear. The room has changed into a dimly lit brown colored tunnel. Like a hallway in an underground storage place. Now instead of objects on the walls, the tunnel is littered with what I can only describe as engines. But not car engines. You know when people build up motorcycles and they have those engines with the thick swirling tailpipes? Like that but very big and loud. They're on the "bank" of the river, in the mud/water, and the group is seeing them and again screaming, "There he is! There he is!" Only now they seemed much more panicked. As I shove the engines out of the way the friend and I say something to each other I can't quite remember but it was something along the lines of this is going to get worse. Again there's a drop and we fall into the next level. The strangers are wailing and screaming even more. The tunnel has transformed into a dark "temple" setting. Stone walls, torches providing what little light there was. As we float down the river in what has now become a thick black tar, the only thing I can make out on the bank are snakes. Huge snakes rising up tall. They may have been statues or living, not sure. Some stood sideways, some stood facing us, following us. Again the group seeing these snakes screamed in terror, "THERE HE IS!!" Over and over they screamed it.

Let me go back a bit. I only dream in the early morning. During this morning I went through this dream to this point twice. Everything exactly the same. The first time it ended at this point.

The second it did not.

As we float in the sludge, my friend and I talk. We agree that this has to end somehow. That it's going to get much worse. I don't see it coming but we hit the last drop. The sludge is gone and we're back in what I assume is water. There is no sound. No light save for some kind of aura, albeit small, emanating from me. Almost like distant moonlight reflecting on moving water. Complete silence from the strangers. I don't even think they made it this far. Then I feel it. A feeling of my entire body beginning to denature. I see my hands disintegrate. In a pale bluish light my limbs turn into nothing from the tips to my body. Then up to my torso, then my neck. Then my head. Nothing is left. I wake up.

Last edited by Dr. V : Jan 28th, 2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: format
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
I'm the least surly tender ever
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM       
Hung out with Liev Schreiber last night. We swapped emails. He was pretty cool. Spilt the tea I made, though.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:58 AM       
That's the fakest dream I've ever heard.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:58 AM       
My mom and I were grocery shopping in the dream, and we had to use the restroom. So we went in there, and all of a sudden it was the restroom of some nightclub or something. There were all of these moderately scary women hanging out around the stalls, and they told us to come back tomorrow. They gave us shopping bags filled with odd things like half-used bottles of chocolate syrup, and I remember telling my mom not to use the rest of it.
NatRatBat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:37 PM       
I had a dream that I was flying once, then like mid-dream it changed to one where I was eating rocks and my teeth got all jagged and sharp. Then I started running around opening and closing my mouth and saying "He did the monster mash."
It was weird and funny when I woke up but at the time while I was dreaming it was kind of scary, I'm not sure why.
KingArthur: Well, what's that then?
Black Knight: I've had worse.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
I was getting a blowjob from two girls from Battlestar Galactica 8]

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
My father was Don Draper and we were out of town at a wedding. We were sharing the same bedroom and he was giving me advice about picking up women, he told me the key to a ladies heart is the blanket she grew up loving and raw gold nuggets.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
"(Don't Fear) the Reaper" on a loop.

teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
Undead Johnny Carson was coming to town to give awards to people for some sort of film and art criteria that only made sense to him.

I'd qualified for the awards ceremony on three different works: one art "piece" and two films that I'd apparently been in. (For example, in the dream I was in "Annie", and he said that we all deserved an award because the film encouraged "social cautiousness".) The other movie was some sort of documentary about Ohio, and the art piece was a baby wipe that had been torn in half and placed on a pedestal. Everyone made a big deal about what great and sophisticated art it was, but all I could see was a baby wipe, and I had this whole crowd around me as I arranged it on the pedestal for the show.

Everything was orange-themed. We had to eat food like orange cupcakes and some weird orange pellets in a bag, and I came home to a house where I was tripping over beds because everyone I knew was in town and sleeping over for the ceremony.

Then when the ceremony finally happened, he was making people do stunts to win the prizes. I was hanging back and asking people, "How the hell is this going to work?" when I woke up
Forum Virgin
BurningSquirrel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
I had a dream where I was eaten by Tigger by Winnie-the-Pooh. Don't ask.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
I hate tigger. He's a blight on the thousand acre woods.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
I had a dream that our garage door was miraculously fixed. Then I woke up and it still wasn't.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I hate tigger. He's a blight on the thousand acre woods.
FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 08:09 PM       
scandalise some tiggers
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I did a big book-purge when bookcases were literally falling over on me; I got rid of most of my literature. I think I have one of his histories and maaaaybe an ancient copy of Zaire somewhere and some Moliere stuff. And Sade, lots of Sade.
What kind of Sade? Could I MAYBE borrow a couple if so? Honestly, I would return each and everyone.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
Some biographies and a battered copy of Justine somewhere. It's all stuff that's relatively easy to find on ebay or in used bookstores or whatever.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:22 AM       
Yeah Babs did you know you could buy books? . On topic I have always had dreams in which my teeth fall out. What does this mean?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
radiation poisoning
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Or that you're growing up.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Oh no i am growing from radiation! Do we have a mad scientist in the house who could help me with my dreams?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
In interpreting dreams into omens, teeth that fall out mean you're coming into money soon.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Or your having money troubles.