Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:35 AM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I LOVE it when that happens to me. Usually it's when my credit card is coming up unknown, when I'm reading the numbers slowly right off the MF plastic. Spelling my name over the phone is always fun, too.

Maybe the moron only found Laguna BEACH and thought that 92653 was an exclusive ZIP code or some such nonsense.

I went to a hotel in Wisconsin where I guess someone else had just checked in from the same hometown. Total coincidence, I didn't know them, but the desk clerk was really eager to shove their information sheet across the counter...name, credit card number, everything...to see if I recognized them. I found that a little alarming.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 13th, 2010 at 09:43 AM.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 09:04 AM       
jesus grislygrut, you're a lightweight

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM       
btw kitsa, I spent an hour in the cheese section as I walked in, overwhelmed by free samples. I'm not really a cheese guy, so most of what I get comes from blocks in Walmart, but they had some fresh samples of their mozzarella there that fried my brain.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
jesus grislygrut, you're a lightweight
about what
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
your cock
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
oh. i posted again.well, that depends On where i am. In Oregon, I was a lightweight. When I visisted Scotland, i was my low tolerance was flat out embarrasing to my relatives there, but now that i#ve moved back to california, people have started making cracks about alcohol poisoning, I and I alone am expected to byob, and the store manager at work (two years older than me) has pulled me aside and told me not to drink too much when I clock out on my Fridays... based on what he's fucking HEARD, not because it's affected my work at all.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:19 PM       
plus I'm on a NIGHT SHIFT that ends exactly at the point when no one at my friends parties can drive. so, beer and whiskey run on the way there from work.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
CALI HAS HEART YES WE DO
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
I'm sure that i am a lightweight by tadao's standards. las night i just had a few buddies over, and none of them drink newcastle, so i can count how much i drank total last night

RECORDED FOR POSTERITY
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
okay, so i know i did three tall jack and cokes, and there are ten newcastles left, out of two twelve packs, and i remember snagging one of the coors they brought
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
I don't think that I've ever consumed anything like that. Expensive fucking fun, yeh
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
why the fuck would they prefer coors to newcastle, i don't know. and i KNOW it's england's prolific spiritual equivalent of budweiser/ccors/miller, but still, it' just goddamned BETTER
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
My GF is afraid I'm an alchy, so I've cut down to 12 beers a week.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
i've always been kind of worried about the "alcoholic" thing, but it's like, what do you do when you drink legally for the first time and realize that you already have a high tolerance

i mean, i fucking almost two hundred pounds, yeah, but that shouldn't mean that i would be able to split two beer pitchers on my twenty first, and only get drunk after another hour of drinking and a wave of goldschlagers. I'm an expensive fucking drunk
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 03:18 PM       
yeah but I'm almost 40, 20 years of heavy drinking to get qualifies me as a boozer.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
YOU LET ME TALK TO HER. I'LL SET HER STRAIGHT ON WHO'S WHO ON THE ALCOHOLIC HIERARCHY.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
SAYS MR BABY ON THE WAY BETTER SAVE MONEY FOR COLLEGE.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
I AM SAVING MONEY. I SWITCHED TO DRINKING STEEL RESERVES AND MILLER HIGH LIFE.

:howthemightyhavefallen
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My GF is afraid I'm an alchy, so I've cut down to 12 beers a week.
PUSSY
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I AM SAVING MONEY. I SWITCHED TO DRINKING STEEL RESERVES AND MILLER HIGH LIFE.

:howthemightyhavefallen
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
she's worth it
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
she's worth it
AAAWWWWWWWWWW
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 08:28 PM       
I usually drink 2 dozen from sunday to thursday, and then another dozen and some crown royal or old sam rum friday and saturday.