Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM       

dammit

Let me think about it. Logistics, man, logistics.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:34 PM       
I offer to be the model.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
nsfw

http://www.halfbraincartoons.com/too...ncingpenis.jpg
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
I can't wait to see this when I get home tonight.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
dammit, you would pick the hottest, most humid and least cake-sculpture-friendly time of year, too.

I will work on it. Go about your business.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Can I have just the tip?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:52 PM       
I briefly considered making one of gum paste because that would be fairly easy, but quickly realized that then there would be some sort of evidence I might have to explain to someone later. No, best that the thing leave no trace.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:54 PM       
Will it be a big chocolate cake with a creamy filling?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 04:54 PM       
Why? You could leave it as an anonymous gift to one of your lovely neighbors.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
Believe it or not, I'm not actually a bawdy bachelorette/hen-party type of girl. This will be a bit of an atypical thing for me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:18 PM       
This is a fun-shit-to-take-a-picture-of-and-put-on-the-internet thing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
suppose so, except now I'm someone's mom.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
When you use that as a reason to stop doing fun things, then sure.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
ALL KIDS FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR INTERNET LIFE, IT'S TOO LATE TO BE AN ANGEL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
Yeah, I know about my dad cruising for trannies. :truestory
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 10:58 PM       

TEN THOUSAND VOLT GHOST:
delete some shit from your inbox :O
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 11:33 PM       
Your dad's your mom?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

TEN THOUSAND VOLT GHOST:
delete some shit from your inbox :O

Hahahha, stupid things maxes out at satan.

edit: Cleaned out my box.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
Ok, I have the dick cake. Anyone know of a place that will not block the images? Photobucket will, I know from experience, and I really don't want to get this all mixed up in my flickr acct.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM       
fapomatic.com

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
I'm trying postimage.org, but they have a shitty interface. We'll see how this goes.