Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by genroxbro View Post
This topic is all about showing everybody your favorite show, anime, movie, hell even commericals. Please do not say that someone elses shows suck or say that your show or any other show is better. And no spamming or lying ok? Now, what is your favorite show? Let me introduce myself.
I cant wait for these bots to show up and start shit talking. That would be great.
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM       
Anyone ever watch Locked up abroad?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 10:03 AM       
Just reading about it, it sounds ridiculous. I might start watching or dvr'ing it.
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 11:35 AM       
I dvr it every week. Just watched the one from this week last night. Man the UN sucks. Why would anyone work for those corn holes?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 12:26 PM       
I liked Locked Up Abroad when it was about stuff that wasn't the featured person's fault, like kidnappings and such. Now it just seems like a procession of fucknuts who don't realize that duct-taping heroin to yourself, trying to smuggle it onto a plane, is probably a great way to get in trouble in a third-world country.

And then it's all, "Wah! Wah! I can't go to jail, I'm an American!"

Did nobody read/see Midnight Express?
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I liked Locked Up Abroad when it was about stuff that wasn't the featured person's fault, like kidnappings and such.
Yeah those are the best ones. This seasons opener was a good one. It was about two people who went to Peru or something. The girl knew she was smuggling back drugs but the guy she brought with her had no idea. He thought they were just on a vacation. They got busted and she went to a nice looking friendly womens jail while he went to a nasty hell whole where they got marched around but naked and beaten every day. I felt so bad for that dude. There was another one where it was just a dumb ass trying to smuggle drugs but he was given so many signs that it wasnt to to turn out good and had so many opportunities to just bail but didnt that it was still good.
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
But no I have never seen that movie. Is it good?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
It's a classic.

I recommend both book and movie, because some details were fudged in the movie and it really painted the Turkish people in a worse light than they deserved.

It'd be enough to persuade you that trying to smuggle drugs is a dipshit idea, anyway.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
oh, lol, I thought you meant the movie with Tom Hanks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
Nope, this one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077928/

Billy Hayes is an interesting guy. A Turkish reporter tracked him down in Cannes a few years back and got a good interview (it's not in Turkish, although the first few sentences are).

beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
I'm really trying to get into Being Human, I'll give it a few more episodes.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
I keep hearing how great the West Wing is, but I hate politics!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
At first I hated the American version of The Office, but it grew on me. Same with My Name is Earl.
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
At first I hated the American version of The Office, but it grew on me. Same with My Name is Earl.

My Name is Earl is surprisingly funny. Especially that one with Norm McDonald.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
Farscape is being re-released on DVD in November

I've never seen this show because the DVDs have been long out of print and only available for 150 bucks a season online, and now I can finally check it out since I've heard it's an amazing show which appeals to gay sci-fi fans like myself.

Has anyone else seen it? I know it's where Pub Lover's old "LIAR" avatar originated.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
I used to watch it on TV when I was 15-16 and I remember it being pretty good. No idea how badly it's aged though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Farscape is being re-released on DVD in November

I've never seen this show because the DVDs have been long out of print and only available for 150 bucks a season online, and now I can finally check it out since I've heard it's an amazing show which appeals to gay sci-fi fans like myself.

Has anyone else seen it? I know it's where Pub Lover's old "LIAR" avatar originated.
It was awesome. The premise was original, the characters were real, they were funny, they develop and the ending was UNJUSTIFIABLE. SciFi cancelled it prior to the last season, so they had to "wrap it up" with a miniseries that forced the writers to tie up all the loose ends in 4 hours. They sort of succeeded.

Awesome news, Milhouse.

EDIT - Now I'm not sure if SciFi was the network that cancelled the show - I seem to remember it originally was aired on another network. Can someone help me out here?
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 12th, 2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: I'm sooooo confused!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape

Looks like SciFi pulled the plug a whole season early. That's strange. Never seen it before, I should rent the dvds.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
I just finished watching Season 2 of Breaking BAd....WOW! as good or better than SiX feet under in my opinion.
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 01:17 AM       
Starting now I'm going to attempt to watch every episode of MST3K

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:11 AM       
How are you gonna do that?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:21 AM       
within reason, i'm sure :/ some of the ktma eps are LOST TO TIME
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:42 AM       
Is there an online archive somewhere?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:50 AM       
well dapcentral.org has (most) of the ones not on dvd/vhs, for starters
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:53 AM       
There's a lot of them here but quite a few are missing from the list.