Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 06:53 AM       
WARHAMMER THAT POST
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 11:59 AM       
skipping to last page. today is no capitalization day for me.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:05 PM       
SILENCE
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:26 PM       
One of the people whom I was talking to last fall about academic reinstatement advocacy was named to Time's 100 Most Influential People. Did she influence IU's decision to reconsider my case? No! I did that by myself. It follows then that I, therefore, should be on the list too.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:46 PM       
Change of plans, Pub, that car video's coming to you on Monday
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post
"The surest way to keep a secret is to make people believe they already know the answer,"

"People don't ask questions then."

conspiracy theorists are all lunatics. ;l
JFK was a mob hit, fucko
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Oh figs, I missed 40k

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
MISTER S, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! DELETE IT ALL!
Oh sh*t

NOBODY PASSES ME UP. NOBODY

Old May 9th, 2008, 01:54 PM       

Old May 9th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
It's ok Pub you've earned it

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
I just had a great dream about Willie. He was on Mythbusters & for some reason everyone wanted him to get to this rock out in the ocean. One of the methods involved swimmers pushing a floating inflatable trampoline towards the rock & Willie had to make huge bellyflop bounces all the way or the plan wouldn't work. Then some japanese business men tried to buy my multi-billion dollar company, but they were impolite inturrupting the show I was watching, so I kicked them out. Then I felt bad as I wondered if it just their culture that made them jerks. They were ten year olds in suits.
When I got back to the tv, Willie was on the rock, no longer wearing his rubber bouncing suit & helmet, he had on that red jumper. He was pumping his arms in the air with a huge grin on his face as seals & turns nestled around him. I was really pleased at seeing this.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
skipping to last page.
Who doesn't?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
WARHAMMER THAT POST
Good show.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
One of the people whom I was talking to last fall about academic reinstatement advocacy was named to Time's 100 Most Influential People. Did she influence IU's decision to reconsider my case? No! I did that by myself. It follows then that I, therefore, should be on the list too.
You're on the top 100 people listed in my heart, if that helps.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Change of plans, Pub, that car video's coming to you on Monday
Whenever is fine, buddy.

Just do it before I'm dead, ok?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh figs, I missed 40k
I'll give better warning on 50k.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Oh sh*t

NOBODY PASSES ME UP. NOBODY
Go on, Delete It! You know you want to.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
It's ok Pub you've earned it
Yeah? Shit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
SILENCE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
JFK was a mob hit, fucko
No way, it was an inside job. Jackie O was the second shooter.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
My friend bought a Chuck Norris poster the other day and I wondered, that's still going around? I decided that there should be an antidote to that fad. You know, something that takes the spirit and puts it to better use than just references to roundhouse kicks. I figured esoteric remarks about someone's brilliance would be the best way to go. I figured the face to go to them should be some superstar intellectual, like Brian Greene or Noam Chomsky. But, I went ahead and made a few "jokes" with my name in them because I can't decide who should have the honor yet.
-----

It's generally known that Seth Pace would beat Deep Blue in a game of chess, but so far Deep Blue has been too afraid to accept the challenge.

Laplace's Demon gets its stock market advice and weather predictions from Seth Pace.

Seth Pace knows how to find the one person in the room who, if that person drinks, everyone is drinking. And he MAKES that person drink.

It didn't really take over 350 years for mathematicians to solve Fermat's Last Theorem. That's merely how long it took for mathematicians to swallow their pride and ask Seth Pace for the answer.

Uri Geller obviously can't bend spoons with his mind. He merely thinks, "I wish Seth Pace would read my mind and telekinetically bend this spoon for me." When Seth Pace needs a laugh, he does so.

Seth Pace litter trained Schrödinger's Cat after it was already over 80% dead.

Seth Pace wrote the Oxford English Dictionary and Encyclopaedia Britanica one weekend because he was tired of answering everyone's bullshit questions all the time. Unfortunately, this put him in a bad mood so he left out all the best parts.

Seth Pace is so skilled at playing the Devil's Advocate that when he acted as an advocate for the Devil, God apologized to Lucifer and took back the eternity in hell thing.

Seth Pace knows what you did last summer.

Seth Pace's autobiography is the only work of non-fiction that counts as first-person omniscient narrative.

Seth Pace can know the position and momentum of any given particle absolutely at the same time. In fact, he already does.

Seth has learned not to waste his great posts in this thread.

CHATROOM DELETION IN '08! VOTE NOW!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
hat this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Hat?
Esuohlim aint nuttin butta playa hatter!

Aaliyah is muh babai, yo!
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:36 PM       
Everyone should contribute a fact about Seth Pace
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:37 PM       
Unless their fact sucks, then they should keep their traps shut and not ruin everything
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:40 PM       
Like the STORIES FROM THE ER thread, that was awesome and it was crushed, like the Houhnims under the yahoos

did ya see that literary reference there, didja didja huh