Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
It isn't just McCoy, Hillis is a freaking monster
True, but the guy is a winner and I believe is the right guy for the job in Cleveland. I doubt he'll ever be a hall of famer, but he'll be a solid qb that will make a few pro bowls in his career and will have teams regretting passing over him.

Now if i'm wrong down the road feel free to rub this post all over my face.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 02:46 PM       
Speaking of Cleveland (but I wasn't) how is Eric Mangini's stock among the Browns faithful? Still looking for a coaching change out there in "God's Country" or does he have some political capital after knocking off the Saints and the Pats?
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
Personally I want him out. Mangustus has gotten a couple wins on Hillis back and McCoy's arm. Holmgren would be a better coach IMO
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
I thought his name was prounced the same as
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:16 PM       
A Giant Majini from Resident Evil 5. I thought they were called Manjini's for the first year the game was out.

Someone was talking about Mangini the browns coach a while back and the giants. I thought they were talking about the resident evil 5 giant manjini so I was all like "I hate that guy."
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
I thought it was pronounced "Mangina".
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 10:51 AM       
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5806520

What the hell? The team has quit, he's fighting with his players, and he's making stupid personnel moves. Plus, Favre is suggesting he may "phone it in" the rest of the way if the team plays its way out of contention.

Look what firing the coach did for the Cowbots. :o
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
If they lose 1-2 more games (in other words, enough to mathematically eliminate the Vikings from the post season picture) Childress will be fired
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 12:20 AM       
If they lose against Green Bay he will be fired. Bank it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 05:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
If they lose against Green Bay he will be fired. Bank it.
I think when would be better than if in that statement
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
Eagles 59 Redskins 28.

Well that was pleasant.

And Donovan? He doesn't care. He got his $40MM of guaranteed money. Pretty sweet for a QB rating no better than 26th in the NFL.

Shanahan made him play the whole game. You think he might be a little pissed off?

Best darned quote of the day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSean Jackson
The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped. We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage.
Oopsie, wrong metaphor.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
I am going to now address that which I have avoided

The Browns, despite their loss in OT, are starting to make me believe again damn them.

I have believed in the past (Holcomb, the year of "The Drive", the year of "The Fumble", a mere 2 seasons ago when everyone thought, myself included, that the Browns would make the postseason with no trouble)

Every time I have believed it has ended in bitter bitter disappointment.

I really don't want to believe, but McCoy is silly good and will only get better, Hillis is a freight train in a football uniform, the team is young and the defense is solid. It is hard not to believe. I know it won't be this season but I honestly think the next season will be interesting and likely The Browns wil make some postseason noise
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
Sucker!

(Just like me. )
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
I think when would be better than if in that statement
There's no doubt he's getting canned but the discussion in Minnesota is whether it's during or after the season.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:19 PM       
Childress is out-a-here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-288111
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:35 PM       
About time. Sorry WR.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 07:41 PM       
Everybody's getting fired, fuck.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Don't be. I doubt he is
Exactly. The guy is a straight up ass that pretty much ran this team into the ground. He has zero people skills and is stubborn as all hell. New coach Leslie Frazier somehow didn't get the Bills job last year and barring a lockout would be coaching a team next season. He's the real deal. I hope that the team rallies behind him (he is very well respected by the players) and he ends up with the job permanently. Most Vikings fans support this scenario.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 09:41 AM       
New meltdown goodness starring Derek Anderson

But the fun doesn't stop there. Dwight Howard decides to mock Anderson's tantrum

after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 01:22 PM       
Chris Collinsworth and Joe Theismann.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
The Favre Saga continues. My guess is that he'll play the first series to keep his record intact and Jackson will come in and finish the game. I think this will go on each week until he can actually play a full game (doubtful, the injury seems pretty serious).