Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
I just watched Dread, based on the old Clive Barker story. It mutilated the story. It was a train wreck. The special effects were awesome but the movie over all was terrible. The books of blood movies have been really bad so far.
a
Lord Lonic is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
Last film I watched was Freddy Got Fingered. Best movie ever.

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:39 AM       
I marathoned some Disney movies while I stayed up doing homework. Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, 101 Dalmations, and Mulan.

I don't remember Mulan being that awesome. Eddie Murphy kinda spoils some of it, but it's got some pretty intense stuff. Really awesome fight scenes, too. Puts Hercules to shame.

I just wish Disney put as much energy in their animation now as they do in the Jonas Brothers. I hear Princess and the Frog was lame (it need to piggy back off of Geico now?!) and I haven't heard anything about Rapunzel other than the concept art they posted awhile back.

Probably not the coolest thing to discuss here, but I still like those old Disney movies

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:52 AM       
Yeah, I used to really love Aladdin.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
I love old disney cartoons

especially alladin and beauty and the beast :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
gotta love that monkey

and of course by monkey i mean robin williams
has a woody
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:36 PM       

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:44 PM       
How does it piggy back on Gieco?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
Cause Gieco hates black people.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Disney hated black people way before geico
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
And the Jews! Don't forget the Jews!
has a woody
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
And Chinese for awhile (see: Adolf parody cartoon with the fat, stupid asian guy, also the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp)

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
I really didn't like the billboard I saw for the new movie. Something about it struck me really really wrong. Like the evil black man can't be pure evil, he has to be some dumb joker of a ****** instead.
has a woody
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
Witch Doctor. But I guess you could argue "well, everyone in the movie is black, and they're not all that fucked up, so it's okay", like how "you have a black partner, so it's not racist to shoot black zombies".

Besides, Gaston isn't exactly flattering for us white folk.

Actually, I take that back. No one fights like Gaston.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
but he's supposed to be french, doesn't that sort of count still
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
Look at all the evil Disney characters. They scare children and weak adults, but no sir, a black man is just a clown. I'm not saying because he wears white makeup, I'm saying that he is the weakest most un-intimidating villain ever.

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/countdown4/index3.html
OH GOD
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
where the fuck is the horned king on that list

fuck you ultimatedisney

edit: n/m i guess he's #21, should be higher for fucks sake
has a woody
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
The movie isn't even out for another 2 days, though. You're just judging him based on his looks. That's discrimination

And yea, I guess Gaston is supposed to be French, what with that whole "BONJOUR!!!" song in the opening...

I'm actually staying up late again, so I guess I'll compile a list of more Disney classics to watch. I'm thinking Tarzan, Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland, and Lion King.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
I'm sorry, the billboard was 30 percent ****** lips. How can I not judge him on his looks?
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I really didn't like the billboard I saw for the new movie. Something about it struck me really really wrong. Like the evil black man can't be pure evil, he has to be some dumb joker of a ****** instead.
Black guys can't be mean, people would call that racist.
has a woody
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm sorry, the billboard was 30 percent ****** lips. How can I not judge him on his looks?
BUT THE WHOLE MORAL OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WAS THAT INNER BEAUTY MATTERS MOST

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
I dont know what you guys are talking about. Aside from being French Gaston was the man. A bona-fide ass stomper.
has a woody
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
I already said no one fights like Gaston. Don't make me sing the rest of it

His only problem was the fact that he had three of the hottest chicks in town all over his dick, but he insisted on trying to marry the chick with a latent furry fetish.

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM       
I just watched a movie called The Cell but it was the older one, not the remake. was pretty good.

Last edited by Womti : Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:13 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM       
Just watched The War on Kids. I is sad.

Warning, their gay ass thinks your browser window is NOT the correct size.

http://www.thewaronkids.com/