Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 07:19 AM        Chivalry
This morning I did an honorable thing. I resisted an urge to take full advantage of a girl, I informed her that her sense of judgment was not in line with her own safety, I offered my facilities that she could take her time to sober out without even the intrusion of my presence (we have an extra bedroom right now), and I demonstrated an objective concern for her well-being.

Yet, in light of our makeout session, I think I'd be in a better mood right now if I'd fucked her brains out. SIGH.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 07:28 AM       
Well, look at it this way...she could have been one of those who screamed date rape when she woke up and felt sheepish at the night before.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 09:05 AM       
You resisted an urge purposefully to prove to yourself that you're in fact not as desperate as you've lately/sometimes suspected yourself to be.
I think it's rather common that men fantasize about finding vulnerable, helpless women, so that they can boost their own self satisfaction by not taking advantage of them, although they could.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 12:05 PM       
Yeah, you should've raped her, you pig.

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
This morning I did an honorable thing. I resisted an urge to take full advantage of a girl, I informed her that her sense of judgment was not in line with her own safety, I offered my facilities that she could take her time to sober out without even the intrusion of my presence (we have an extra bedroom right now), and I demonstrated an objective concern for her well-being.

Yet, in light of our makeout session, I think I'd be in a better mood right now if I'd fucked her brains out. SIGH.
Good for you. You've got a good character. And I mean it too. Seriously. You did the right thing, never mind what bullshit Blasted Child gives you about what your motives are.

She should have better sense than to drink too much though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM       
She probably feels ugly now and is going to cut herself. You're a jerk Seth.
Lethal fresco
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Good for you. You've got a good character. And I mean it too. Seriously. You did the right thing, never mind what bullshit Blasted Child gives you about what your motives are.
Hehe, sorry for not joining your back-patting parade when a member refrained from raping someone.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Hehe, sorry for not joining your back-patting parade when a member refrained from raping someone.
Fine. I'll go get a girl drunk and molest her with my assortment of dildos. Would that make you happy?
Lethal fresco
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Jeanette, may I bring focus to what you wrote up there:

"Good for you. You've got a good character. And I mean it too. Seriously. You did the right thing."

Five sentences congratulating a person for his decision to not take advantage of an intoxicated girl sexually.

I think you're fuelling the notion that it's difficult for men to keep their sexuality in check, and if they manage to do so they deserve praise. Heck, if Sethomas came here to feed his self satisfaction, you certainly catered for it.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
Hey BC!

This thread was made with the operating basis that while what I did may have been what was expressly demanded of me by legal statute and Western Civilization's conceptions of "right" and "wrong", I was, in fact, operating outside of certain contemporary norms and practices. We whom other people find tolerable, you see, often attend social rituals such as "keggers" wherein the explicit purpose of having alcohol available is to make sex more plausible.

So no, I wouldn't say that you're wrong in the points you're making. I actually agree with them. The message of this thread was that sometimes we have to balance the satisfaction of being a good person with the loss of satisfaction that comes from achieving an orgasm in a situation that most of my peers probably would have embraced unscrupulously.

If you have a penis, I'm sure you were already aware of all this and you're just posting to deflect the internalized malaise of never using said penis despite your best efforts.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 02:28 AM       
I hold the door open for people whom I don't know and use the phrase "thank you." Someone help me pat my back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 02:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfr5 View Post
I hold the door open for people whom I don't know and use the phrase "thank you." Someone help me pat my back.
I'll pat your back-side.
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
I could use the help.
Lethal fresco
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 04:55 AM       
Quote:
The message of this thread was that sometimes we have to balance the satisfaction of being a good person with the loss of satisfaction that comes from achieving an orgasm
As long as we both agree that you did it for your own satisfaction

Quote:
If you have a penis, I'm sure you were already aware of all this and you're just posting to deflect the internalized malaise of never using said penis despite your best efforts.
Interestingly, my girlfriend since 2.5 years is in Spain for over a month, so technically you're right. I do fight the urge to use my penis in a non-approved fashion (judged by western ideas of right and wrong) on a regular basis, and I intend to come to this forum after every clubnight and recieve praise from Jeanette X. Unless, of course, my Id wins over my Super-ego, in which case I demand sympathy. Being a mortal man certainly requires consolidation.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 05:25 AM       
As long as we both agree that you did it for your own satisfaction

There's a Dutch sociologist named Aafke Komter who studies the internalization of cultural norms as it relates to reciprocality. The thesis is virtually the same as what psychologists would say on the same subject, that even the most objectively altruistic actions performed by an individual do ultimately relate to a sense of self-interest. Vietnamese monk setting himself ablaze to protest the war? Yes, even that.

The point is, you've probably grossly misunderstood my motives for posting this. See, there, I noted that I had motives. Just as you have motives for making a self-aggrandizing flaunting of moral superiority among people who don't give a shit who you are. Do you think that I have this pervasive fear that people on this board think I'm a rapist? Do you think that I'm of such character that years later, I'll look back on my life and think, "hey, that one time I didn't rape a girl (by legal definition only) who invited herself into my bedroom to drink alcohol, maybe that means I'm not going to hell"? For one thing, your thesis seems grounded in the idea that I found it difficult to do the right thing, something never indicated in my original post.

So, in short, you're tedious and need to find a cock to choke upon.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Lethal fresco
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 05:48 AM       
Relax, Sethomas, I actually respect you. I thought this thread could benefit from some second opinions, and not just universal praise. Sorry if I peed on your parade, but this is a discussion board, right? Not a support group for presumptive sex offenders, right?

Quote:
...need to find a cock to choke upon.
Thanks for the offer, but I just said I'm struggling to stay true to my girlfriend and all!

Ah, well, as I said, I respect you Sethomas, so relax hombre. I even took the time to browse some of your theological writings, which must be more than you can say about most people here.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 10:21 AM       
If she was that trollied, it was probably a good thing you resisted. The motions may have caused her to vomit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
Indeed, Seth likes to be the one to vomit during sex.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
I still say the rejection probably killed her inside and now she feels the need to fix herself.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 01:59 PM       
So did anyone else see Mortal Kombat: Annihilation? I thought it was a pretty good flick.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Fathom: I saw MK:A once in the theater. When two 13-year-olds complain about a movie made post-Jurassic Park looking too pixelated, you know that something went horribly wrong somewhere. That being said, there was a disturbingly long period when I thought that the soundtrack for it was the only cd in existence worth owning.

Blasted: No hard feelings! I titled this thread ironically to point out that what should be standard normal behavior is a rare anomaly, so it was just irritating to see the direction things went. To show my kind spirits, I will tell you this: tell your girlfriend that while she's in Spain she should seek out a cream liqueur called "Crema Catalana". The best brand for the money is Melody. It's a vast improvement on the idea of Bailys based on a traditional dessert local to Catalunia by the same name. Tell her to find it and bring as much back to you as possible regardless of excise statutes, I've literally been driving myself insane trying to find a way to import with shipping less than four times the price of the bottle. That's assuming she can find time to do this outside of banging one guy after another who claims to be Antonio Banderas.

Shrubfest: I think Pub would call that due karma.

Pub: SHUT UP.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
Fathom: ...There was a disturbingly long period when I thought that the soundtrack for it was the only cd in existence worth owning.
It had Megadeth's Almost Honest remixed. I liked it!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I held a door open yesterday for a guy who was right behind me coming into a gas station convenience store. On the way out, I was right behind him, and he let the door slam in my face.

In retrospect, my good deed in opening the door for him and subsequent wish that he'd suck it and choke when he didn't do the same for me probably cancelled each other out.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jun 20th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasted Child View Post
Jeanette, may I bring focus to what you wrote up there:

"Good for you. You've got a good character. And I mean it too. Seriously. You did the right thing."

Five sentences congratulating a person for his decision to not take advantage of an intoxicated girl sexually.

I think you're fuelling the notion that it's difficult for men to keep their sexuality in check, and if they manage to do so they deserve praise. Heck, if Sethomas came here to feed his self satisfaction, you certainly catered for it.
Meh, perhaps you've got a point.