Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 04:25 PM       
shut up robo.

THE FIXER is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 04:36 AM       
"whilst probing smegs and showstoppers mother's at the same time like ronjeremy notices a foul odour somewhat like a garbage can full of rotten cantelopes and proceeds to beat these disgusting ogre looking whores like rodney king whilst shooting load after load on there half baked lebanese bread looking cuntholes"
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
On the actual topic though, nice work Chojin, it's alot more useful than the "witty jamesman guide to not being stoopid newbie #1-10"
I thought both we're pretty good.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 04:09 PM       
Nice guide Chojin, if I knew those rules I wouldn't have been banned from my 4,942,530,587,684,127,946,455.2 other forums!

that's a lot of forums!
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Some people browse these boards for a long time before even posting, and those people normally do a lot better because at least they know what does and doesn't work around here.

Just be yourselves and don't make a useless 5-word post, 25 times a day.
I still don't know what does and doesn't work around here but I'm trying ... honest. You're right about bustin' onto the board trying be be outrageous and whacky. It doesn't work and is transparent ... Example: ME. I'm learning though ... I think :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 07:27 PM       
It seems that everyone makes that mistake.. even me, I admit, but it seems that the more I post in the Gaming and Music forums and less in General Blabber, it seems to be working itself out
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 08:05 PM       
I never did anything newbie-ish, but there's still a large number of people that have yet to learn to tolerate me. :/

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 08:07 PM       
You're OK in my book, Esuohlim
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:32 PM       
It wasn't that Krythor, it was something different. I said Jamesman or someone else. It could be anyone on this board. I do remember somebody doing something like this before.
Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 08:16 AM       
SHUT THE FUCK UP CHOJIN! I FUCKIN HATE YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN FUNKY SHOES! STOPSTOPSTOP OR I FUCKIN KILL YOU AND YOUR GOLDFISH! YOU'RE WRONG BITCH! I FUCKING OWNZ YOU! FUCK OFF GODAMMIT! FUCK! I THINK THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST FOR WRITING THIS! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DIE? LOL, K THANKS!
OMFG I'M SO WACKY!
LOL.

LEMONJUICE

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 03:35 PM       
I know the guide says not to make fun of pople, especially when your a newbie like me

But seriously LegoLars, shut the hell up
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
You're OK in my book, Esuohlim
Now there's an endorsement. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 05:03 PM       
I already messed up on the "do not attack" part and this is only my second post! Oops...I'll behave from now on
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Now there's an endorsement. :/

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 09:43 PM       
SpongeBob, in my book, I have you under worthless peice of shit :/.
Is lame

LegoLars is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:57 AM       
thanks cybernetico. if you can't get a joke you're stupid.
I now dislike you. YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!

lol

OMFG you're so wacky cyber! i love you!

ria_uk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 09:03 PM       
Following the sage advise I shall not attempt to be funny or even mildly interesting!
Please can someone help me change my name. Why I thought ria_uk was appropriate for I-Mockery I know not what but having looked for a name in the Viz Profanisaurus (Far too lazy to think for myself at this late hour) I would much prefer to be called aeroplane blonde as I feel it suggests (to those who work it out) that I am slightly humourous which may or may not be true
In anticipation of someones help, thank you kindly x
Godpuppet is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
for shame....
MY DAD
kon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 09:00 PM       
I AM TESTING OUT MY NEW AVATAR

edit: OMG it works
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
BEST AVATAR EVAR.

EatTheChildren is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 01:26 AM       
Hmm... this seems like the perfect thread for what I want to say.

I've been a big newbie... and I'd like to explain myself. Excuses make me feel like I didn't do anything wrong in the first place!

I'm one of those people who is painfully shy. Sometimes I overcompensate for that with being a jackass. My first few posts illustrated that, I think. I would like to defend one thing I did, though. I was accused of spamming by putting a link to a site that really is pretty fun. I guess since it was one of my first few posts it seemed I was trying to 'sell' it, but i really just did it because I was trying to be friendly and give some people something to kill time with. I didn't come here with the intent to spam, I love this site. Sorry about it and I hope I won't be considered one of the retarded newbies.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:18 PM       
this thread should be in general blabber

-willie
Mocker
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 02:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I never did anything newbie-ish, but there's still a large number of people that have yet to learn to tolerate me. :/
You have been her for a little bit over a month, and you almost have a thousand posts. As everyone said before, I post too much, and I am trying to go around and read some stuff. I try not reply to every topic I see unless I have something useful to say or if it pertains to me. You, for example, are one of the people who post 5 word posts to build up how many posts you have.
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
#1: Post counts are fucking gay, and whoever keeps track of them, tries to pass up other people, or post 40 times a day just to meet a certain quota are useless fucking faggots who have no life. I post around the same as about 20 other people. Take Skulhedface. He's been here only two weeks longer than me and he has about 250 more posts. Rongi, one month longer and 500 or so posts. Jamesman, for fuck's sake, one month longer and 800 posts more! I just spend a lot of time here, like these people, and if I feel like posting, I do. If you don't feel like posting and you feel like reading, then that's your choice.

#2: Your posts are in no way useful, Cap'n. I think I speak for a few people around here when I say that your posts do nothing but make me want to take the nearest pen, shove it in my eye, push it in until I reach my brain, and repeatedly stab it until the pain from reading your posts is gone. Your posts have the intelligence and common sense of a retarded 9-year-old deaf-mute.

Now, I'll try my hardest to not post any insults towards you from now on if you promise not to throw me so many easy opportunities. I know you can do it if you put enough effort into it...maybe.

Mocker
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:46 PM       
Come on, I know you post at least 40 times some days. I can pull up anything that you post and it is utterly retarted. Most of your posts are emoticons. Plus, your website is terrible, and it has poor grammar.