Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 08:03 PM        the trailer thread
well i figure it would be a good idea with e3 coming and the barrage of trailers that is incoming for next week, and maybe keep it to talk about new game sneak peeks.
first is the new mk one

and necromachina i like it a lot reminds me of strider but with 4 players

SANTO el enmascarado de plata

Last edited by darkvare : Jun 11th, 2010 at 09:23 AM.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM       

Shut up, I'm excited about it.

Also, lol @ the only female character having no pants.

After years of waiting.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
oh fists of the north star is coming to the us :0 i spent a whole 20 hours playing a ps 1 version

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
oh fists of the north star is coming to the us :0 i spent a whole 20 hours playing a ps 1 version
Is there a trailer for it? Cause this is the trailer thread.
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is there a trailer for it? Cause this is the trailer thread.
the ps1 version or the one that dr boogie posted?

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 10:53 PM       
Ooops! I didn't realize he posted that. Sorry.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The Fist trailer looks pretty fun, has kind of a Dynasty Warriors vibe to it
I believe it's doneby the same people and that it started it's life as "Dynasty Warriors: Fist of the North Star". Of corse I may have had to much gin tonight.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 05:20 AM       
I play the hell out of every dynasty warriors that comes out...even though they're just copy and paste clones of eachother, so I'm looking forward to it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I believe it's doneby the same people and that it started it's life as "Dynasty Warriors: Fist of the North Star". Of corse I may have had to much gin tonight.
Too much gin? I know those three words but I didn't think it was possible to put them together in a sentence like that
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 10:06 AM       
i could not be less excited about another starcraft game

diablo i might play though
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 11:11 AM       
comic jumper

looks pretty sweet i specially like the conan esque style

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Same people, yeah. And it started out as "Hokuto Musou", which is basically just "Dynasty Warriors: Fist of the North Star."

I don't know why they bothered to not call it that. When they gave the Gundam universe the DW treatment they called it what it was; "Dynasty Warriors Gundam," not "Gundam: Giant Robot Party" or anything like that.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:05 AM       
a fist of the north star video game :O

i know its the dynasty warrior thing but i wish the bodies exploded cooler.
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Too much gin? I know those three words but I didn't think it was possible to put them together in a sentence like that
Not to much in the traditional sense. Just to much to recall some things.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
I would probably actually play a game called Giant Robot Party. But only if you could follow your robot pre-party, going to the store to buy some wine to bring, deciding if he should bring some robo-snacks.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:17 PM       
Metal Gear Rising looks really fucking rad. I'm hoping you really can cut up damn near everything, because the bits in the trailer where the player cut through some concrete pillars and made them fall on some guys were awesome, and slicing one dude any which way in midair is just cool.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...al-gear/101272

Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
MGS finally gets a limited version of the Red Faction engine. Could be neat.

The Glum Cunt
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
Oh I loved Red Faction for it's destruction...pretty much any game where you can destroy all the buildings is awesome. Although I was kinda pissed that towards the end there were a few buildings you couldn't totally destroy. But I remember spending at least an hour on the tutorial mission for the sledge hammer bashing everything. If MG Rising does anything like that destruction-wise, I'd be happy.
has a woody
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...-icarus/101485

Holy shit, Kid Icarus looks awesome, and the 3DS is really impressive! I wish I could see the actual 3D effects; I'm hearing really great things about it.

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
A NEW Kid Icarus!!! I have SOOOO been waiting for this day to come!! They can just shut E3 down now for this year. Nintendo wins.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
The 3DS looks like a piece of chintzy garbage. I'd say let's hope that the final design is matte, but knowing Nintendo, that's probably what's being produced. Ugh.

The games look kinda nice, though. I'm always into new Metal Gear.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD: NEW TWISTED METAL
has a woody
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The 3DS looks like a piece of chintzy garbage. I'd say let's hope that the final design is matte, but knowing Nintendo, that's probably what's being produced. Ugh.

The games look kinda nice, though. I'm always into new Metal Gear.
Yea, I don't like the finish either, but from what I hear, the analog slider is like the PSP's except it doesn't make you hate yourself. And I hear great things about the camera and 3D effects, so I really, really want this to be bumped up to this fall (won't happen, though )

The games look fantastic. It's getting some immense support from Konami, Capcom, Square, Atlus, EA, Ubisoft...and Nintendo's putting out some really solid stuff for it too. I think the PDF they released on their site had something like 30 games for the system, and all big hitters like Resident Evil and MGS and Star Fox (and Zelda and Kid Icarus and Paper Mario...)

Stellar lineup this year. When you barely have time for MGS, Dragon Quest, or remakes of Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64, you know you've got a good show.