Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 03:05 PM        SPAM!
Don't like it? Don't fuckin' read it.

A comedian named Doug Stanhope (not safe for work) is doing a pilot on Sirius on March 29. I've seen this guy several times, and he's brilliant, so I've taken it upon myself to pass the word along. Anyway, check it out.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen up! March 29th I'll be doing a live pilot on Sirius Satellite Radio from 6pm - 8pm. Thats right, Live on Raw Dog Comedy Channel 147. Listen and call in at 1-800-RAWDOG. I'll come on right after Jim Breuer's show.

If you've got a fucked up story on any level or are a person of dubious nature or recognition, email me at doug@dougstanhope.com now and we'll see if we can get you on.

If you are here, it's probably because you're tired of living in a bored and boring society paved and layered in bullshit on every level. This radio show should be the evil twin of the Blue Collar Tour - that, instead of celebrating the working man, tries to rehabilitate him.

Specifically we want subversive stories of being fucked by the system or inspirational stories of how you fucked them back. War stories, road stories, good drug stories, cop and criminal stories. Tune in, Turn on, Drop Out stories. Tales of Ordinary Madness.

Not that I don't love a good hooker story, but unless there's death or jailtime involved, we've probably heard it before. But let me know what you got.

Spread the word anywhere you can about the show. We're gonna need listeners. Go to message boards and post rumors like, "I heard he's gonna have Clay Aiken on!", "Heard he's gonna kill himself live on air!". Whatever is appropriate for the board you're on. Be creative. Show your work in the forum.

Get to the subversion, ne'er-do-wells. We have little time.

Christ I need one good and offbeat celebrity.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM       
Finally, a chance to publicize my story about how SSA lost his virginity.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 02:41 AM       
satellite radio