Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM        Drunk bitches barfing on you.
Ever have it happen? I have, numerous times. I think it's fucking gross but I'm usually drunk to so it's kind of funny.

One time when I was at some senior party in highschool, The chick who owned the house had a mad crush on me and she was ok but I had been with my girlfriend for a long time. Turned out my girlfriend was a dirty whore and I had dumped her prior.

So anyways, we're in the shower dicking around and what not, and she's on her knee's begging me to sling a spoonful of oatmeal down her throat, and I feel *kinda* bad because i'm not nearly as drunk as this chick. However I don't give a shit.

So she's saying things like "Come on... hurry..." moaning all sexily, and I think she really just wanted me to hurry up because the next thing I knew she totally barfed on my cock, balls and down my legs. There was so many chunks of shit on me it was disgusting. Like huge leafy lettucey things.

So I stepped over her, washed my dick and nuts and everything off and left her face down in a chunky puke stew because the barf had clogged the drain.

I remember being pretty drunk and stoned so when she was barfing I don't even think it phased me, I was just watching her. I think it was because I was already in the shower. Cool huh?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM       
You sure have a lot to say in one day.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM       
I try.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:43 PM       
I don't think that you do.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM       
You know what I think?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:50 PM       
That you're a cutie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM       
Instead of trying to talk to us, you are lazily cluster bombing us with wacky comedy in the hopes that we will say that you are funny. This isn't that kind of website. We like our comedy well timed and thought out.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM       
Actually I got fired from my job and I've been getting wasted lately and in this misery my sleep schedule has been thrown in reverse so all of my posts are probably sticking out because I'm posting when no one else is. Or is this forum just dead as shit?

As for my "Wacky Clusterbombs" I've made a mock-noob-video-thread ironically and obviously right next to the real video thread with over 1K posts to further allude to my fake noobdom as a joke and then I made this puke thread in my all-night boredom because:

A) Its a good story that I still tell to this day
B) I honestly and genuinely want to hear about drunk bitches barfing on other people. Is that so wierd?

And aside from those I made an art thread in the gaming forum and posted my pictures. I do love the website and I've lurked for a while but now i'm an unemployed bum digging into my savings, sitting on my ass and browsing the webs. Let a brotha relax nigga DAMN. And no i'm not black so don't get scared.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM       
I am pretty tired and somewhat innebriated still so I will take the advice and do more replying before I birth more threads from my dirty lady hole.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM       
Can anyone confirm if the ip address originates in, oh I dunno, Hillsboro?
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:33 PM       
What the fuck time is it over there? Is it night? I should probably get to bed because it must be daytime here.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Fuck, really? This is absurd. Have you no trust!? I don't know what I could do to prove that I'm just a new member, but the first thing I'm gonna do is not give a shit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:41 PM       
thrasho you need to slow your roll
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM       
Seriously, isn't it the afternoon in the US?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
Its 2 PM
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Dude. Two words. Shut. Up.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:29 PM       
Can anyone confirm if the ip address originates in, oh I dunno, Hillsboro?

Dude's not me.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM       
I THINK ITS INTERESTING HOW SIMILAR THIS PERSONS POSTS AND BAHMOS ARE

NOT JUST THAT, BUT LOOK AT THIS:
BAHMO
THRASHO

ALSO THEY BOTH CONSTANTLY TELL STUPID SELF-DEPRECATING SEXUAL JOKES. "I HAVE SEX WITH CATS" "IM REALLY GOOD AT FELCHING" etc.

I ALSO CONSIDERED THAT IT COULD ALSO BE PRAM MAVEN OR WHATEVER PERSON IS BEHIND ALL THREE OF THESE PERSONS
Spoilers!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:51 PM       
I signed up here a long time ago with my regular user handle ThrashOmen and never got a validation e-mail. A year later I cannot get it to work so I make a new one.

Nice O-theory though, you chould be like House or something. I could also be Marlon BrandO or Jay LenO.

You know it also looks like we all speak English and use the Internet. Does this Bahmo also consume food and have arms and legs? Now that you guys mention it, something is kind of fishy about me, and I don't think it's my collection of torn hymens.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:56 PM       
yea except marlon brando didn't start posting here again with the same excuse like five minutes ago

Quote:
and I don't think it's my collection of torn hymens.
Okay pram maven
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM       
I don't get it. Why the fuck would Pram Maven, a guy whose already in the forums, create another name, and post. I can't tell if you guys are just fucking with me or are actual complete dipshits.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:25 PM       
I'M ALSO JOAT

after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM       
Hey, here's an idea. Shut. Up.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM       
Tadao is every annoying person on i-mock, including Coolinator.

EDIT: Maybe even me!
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Oof... Not a good idea to call these guys dipshits.