Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 07:55 AM        Top 50 Scary Moments @ HooplaNet
EDIT:

http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/features/...-anything-ever

Some of you probably remember the Top 50 from HooplaNet from years back, a scary moments list featuring not just movies but games, animation, TV, music, etc... Some of the moments may have helped Rob Berry with ideas for his later updates to his top 100 (he saw the site and liked it, it's not a rip off :P), and with feedback from the original article over the years we've compiled it into a top 100 which is, different, to say the least, to the usual scary moments lists.

Thought you guys might enjoy it for your Halloween. It WAS partially inspired by the one on this site, I'm not going to lie to ya, though the idea originally came from Channel 4's top 100 on TV.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by DistantJ : Oct 29th, 2009 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Update
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:17 AM       
If you're not going to contribute to anything other than advertising your site, kindly shove it up your asshole and leave, thx
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 08:39 PM       
Actually I just haven't found any topics I can relate to yet. This place is like a jungle.

Thanks for making me feel as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit though.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 09:04 AM       
HooPlanet
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:15 AM       
http://forums.hooplanet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=226
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 08:24 AM       
I don't get it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 06:36 PM       
I like your website. I do. Your audience, however, leaves to be desired.
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 04:20 PM       
That's cause there ain't enough of em yet. Hence me showing the site around places trying to get more.

Thanks, though.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 07:40 PM       

That sure is scaaaaaary...
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 07:52 PM       
Damn right. Freaky Japanese people.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:34 AM       
is that from perfect blue?
that's a scary movie
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 02:51 PM       
http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/article.p...t_from=&ucat=9&

but BOUNCING enemies
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:14 AM       
Your article on Suspiria was good.
BANNED

Old Mar 21st, 2007, 02:34 PM       

Perfect blue is pretty scary gus you should watch it. It is made by the same person who did uh.. spirited away and stuff, except it's an adult movie.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 03:17 PM       
Almost every anime people have convinced me to watch has been unintentionally hilarious. I do not intend to see any more.
BANNED

Old Mar 21st, 2007, 03:22 PM       
heh

Listen I have extremely good taste and wouldn't recommend something that i thought there was a chance of you not liking ;9

you can rent it or download it easily ;o
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:54 PM       
you better watch it, gus.
but it's better if you're stoned or something because it's you know kind of trippy ;o
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:56 PM       
and actually there's a couple of scenes that i think are unintentionally hilarious
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 11:21 PM       
Any and all "serious" anime is unintentionally hilarious, especially if it involves beating children/constant whining.
BANNED

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM       
well it's not really unintentionally funny for that. lol
the begining of the movie is the best part though so pay close attention.
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 05:43 PM       
I love Perfect Blue, even though I STILL can't make much sense of it.

I watch it in English. *gets stones thrown at him*
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 07:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
I watch it in English. *gets stones thrown at him*
Uh, why wouldn't you watch it in English?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:55 AM       
in case you think english dub voices are gay i guess.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 07:49 PM       
oh no distant j you watch dubs what kind of otaku are you
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
For those of you who actually liked this (or those who haven't seen it yet and might be interested), I've updated this thread with the new link to the newer version with 100 moments, uploaded today:

http://www.hooplanet.co.uk/features/...-anything-ever

Hope you enjoy it.
Closed Thread