Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM       
Yeah, everyone who likes these types of games should get it. It's excellent. I'm a werewolf lizard (right now looking for a vampire so I can be a vampire werewolf lizard).

Edit: Nevermind, can't be both.

But I am still enjoying it. Although the graphics aren't as improved as I had once thought, they are very good.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
I apparently stole something from some guy named Fodnar (who I don't think I've even met yet) and he sent this death squad after me and while I was fighting them the peasants got mad at me and started fighting me, too.

I had to run into the middle of no where so I could murder them all without getting a crazy bounty put on my head.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
I´m amazed at the ammount of stuff I can do in this game. I´ve played for around 25, 30 hours and I´ve only been to two major cities, one of which was Winterhold so it doesn´t even count since it mainly consists of the academy.

And...yeah, I can stop thinking about the GOTY for this year, there´s no topping this, not even Saints Row 2 can do that.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
I apparently stole something from some guy named Fodnar (who I don't think I've even met yet) and he sent this death squad after me and while I was fighting them the peasants got mad at me and started fighting me, too.

I had to run into the middle of no where so I could murder them all without getting a crazy bounty put on my head.
Yeah, someone did the same thing to me, but I think that he had a different name. I had a bounty on me at the time for accidentally shouting at someone in Whiterun, so I had to float downstream to find a spot to murder them.

Also, I did not expect to use archery this much, but it's great.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
yeah like 50% of the things I kill now die with an arrow thru their head. sneak+archery, hooray!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
I wanted archery to be better than Oblivion's and I was not disappointed. Love the bow I enchanted m'self.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
I am an archer also! I was going twin daggers at first, but after I got my first few bow sneaking kills, I just threw down my daggers and am bow only now. Even if they're super close to me.

I love doing my whirlwind sprint through the town and then backtalking the guards. I laugh every time the "Too bad! There's more where that came from!" dialogue choice pops up. They never do anything.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I love sneak attacks with daggers.

I pretty much one shot everything and my sneak is so high they cant even find me. bows are cool too though.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Is unarmed worth specializing in? Because I tried it in Oblivion and it was a disaster.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 11:03 PM       
umm well i dont think there is an unarmed specialization instead there's an unarmed perk in heavy armor which adds the armor value of your glovesto your attacks
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
I love smithing. I've got a pretty awesome set of Elven armor that I improved myself, and my giant battle axe has also been upgraded. I've started enchanting, too.

BANNED

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
man i already want to make other characters
The Wolf
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
Me too. I'm kinda dabbling in everything, just to get a feel for it, but I want to play as a mage next. There are some reeeeally cool spells.

The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
I became a cannibal today. So now I'm a cannibal lizard werewolf. Only thing I hate about it is having to select to eat the corpse or not before being able to loot a body. More stuff to click through, but it's ok.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
I'M A WEREWOLF CATMAN.

ALSO BEING A WEREWOLF ISN'T THAT GREAT AND I IMMEDIATELY REGRETTED MY DECISION TO BECOME ONE.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
Werewolf is a bit better now that I kind of figured it out. But I never use it because I like to sneak and shoot arrows more. I do sometimes just turn into a werewolf and kill a whole city, then reload.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
The only time I used it I got fucked by ELVES.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Just found out you can get married. I'm off to marry the leader of my cannibal group if I can.
The Wolf
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
I wanna marry that sexaaaay Huntress chick in the companions. WEREWOLF SEX! RRRRROOOOW!

Look at the description. Sick.

The Unicorn
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
Oh man brah, I could totally go for some werewolf minge, I'd even share it with my brahs, we could Golden Gate some broads, brah.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
your logic is faulty! If skyrim is badass even though it is the successor to fallout 3, then fallout 4 will be badass even though it is the successor to skyrim.
Yeah. By the time Fallout 4 comes out they will have done even more bad ass stuff to it than this.
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
I'm not happy with the dragonscale armor. It's worse than the exquisite glass that I'm wearing... and you can't upgrade the dragon stuff. So I wasted the smithing skill points for nothing.
The Wolf
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
There's a really cool quest near Dawnstar, in a lighthouse. Probably my favorite one so far.

Also, I got an ebony bow, upgraded my archer skills, and took the 3x sneak damage perk, so I kill a lot of shit in one shot (if I'm sneaking).

The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
My favorite quest so far hasn't really been a quest, but a moment. Where you're about to grab a treasure chest in this one cave and the floor falls out from under you. Then you're trapped in a cage at the bottom of it. Some mad torturer is outside the cage talking to you. I kind of wish I wouldn't have picked the lock when he turns around, then backstabbed him. I really was interested in what he was going to do.

I really love that Dovahkiin song. Every time I fight a dragon and it pops up, it makes what would normally be a meh dragon fight seem really fucking cool. It gets my blood pumping and I'm singing it for 10 minutes after I've killed the fucker.