Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
I made like twenty potions, but I didn't even go up a point. I think the secret lies in making expensive potions, but I don't have the patience to go looking online for the right ingredients.
hm i remember gaining a shitload of levels just by clearing my inventory of all the shit i picked up. i could be wrong though i guess but i always had an inventory full of alchemy shit and it woudl be stored in a bunch of places and i had to sell most of my potions cause tht shit weighed a lot

it sucks they took out the mortar and pestle cause thats how i used to get rich in those games
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM       
Giant's toes and wheat combine to make a potion that gives you the most skillup. Plus you can just train alchemy every level.

It's pointless to pay for training on combat skills unless you're close to a perk you want or something, because you're constantly using those skills and they'll just level up on their own.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:50 AM       
that sounds like the worst breakfast ever though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:43 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:12 AM       
That was certainly...very, very enjoyable. And it was probably a real bitch to make.

That was very funny. Well done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:28 AM       
Finally playing this, and getting kinda confused how suddenly enemies are able to 1 hit kill me. Normal enemies. I kill like 15 in a row who can barely hurt me, then one knocks me on my ass in a single shot. This happens from time to time, and I'm wearing ebony armor, with a decent level in it. I don't understand it.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 07:22 PM       
I think there's something with 2-handed hammers that does crazy damage and ignores armor if you stand around and let them power attack you or something. I was pretty close to invincible for the last half of the game after crafting the shit out of some stuff and I still got one-shot a few times.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM       
Those forsworn jerks that dual wield and spin when they attack almost got me a few times. They remind me of the Barb-icanes from Diablo 2.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 04:38 PM       
Yeah, those guys got me a few times when seemingly nothing else was really doing much damage. If you're playing as a melee guy and level up the right stuff, you can be pretty much invincible until that sort of shit.

I think Chimp's right about the two-handed hammer thing. I remember some random bandit had killed me twice with one, even after I'd killed all of her buddies without taking a scratch.

That was very funny. Well done.