Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 12:52 AM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 02:57 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:36 AM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 03:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The admins should unban Jixby Phillips so that I'll feel less paranoid about the event
It's really not hard to obey the deadlines. The 24th of this month is the last day to sign up and everyone gets the address to send their stuff to the next day. Then you just send your stuff out by December 5th and post your pics by December 22nd. Plenty of time. You have like 10 days to get a gift and send it and then you have loooots of time to post pics/videos, which is what jixby failed to do.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 07:23 AM       
I haven't willingly participated in a secret santa event since I was in an English Lit class that was doing O. Henry shit. I got the name of a girl who was into French and teddy bears. I gave her a handmade bear with a beret and tricolore. The guy who got my name knew I was into art. I got a used purple Crayola marker with chew marks on the end.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The guy who got my name knew I was into art. I got a used purple Crayola marker with chew marks on the end.
That sounds like something that would happen in a special education class.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Maybe those were used by someone famous
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
So, what time is it for everyone else, and whatcha doin?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
4:31PM
I'm buzzed as fuck and I'm gonna go have a bath!
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
Cool.
I cant have a bath. I just had wool braids put in.

And now I really want one.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
IT IS 1:40 PM AND I GOT OFF WORK EARLY AND I AM REPLYING TO A POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARD.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:39 PM       
ALSO, WHAT ARE WOOL BRAIDS?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Get lots of wool. make about 50 tassles. Plait them into your hair. Like huge wooly extentions.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
5:01 pm, I just finished picking up a lot of dogshit in our front yard. I think it's just my fate to deal with the shit of others oopsmith
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
5:08PM
Getting more buzzed before I repaint my nails and pluck my eyebrows.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
10:15pm
Sitting alone watching return to oz in ten minute instalments on youtube.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
2:21 -Killing time before work
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
0:23 AM

Just finished watching Memento
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
How'd you like it?
The Unicorn
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
GRISLYGUS I AM ENTERING YOUR DAMN ART CONTEST SO DON'T END UNTIL YOU GET MINE
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The admins should unban Jixby Phillips so that I'll feel less paranoid about the event
You should sign up and then not participate.

Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
AWRIGHT SAM DULY NOTED
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
How'd you like it?
I fucking loved it, awesome movie.
Egg
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
5:36PM
Wondering what the fuck is taking Jim so long to get home.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
5:38 pm about to go out and get some whisky because I am all out

of whisky
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
GOOD JOB RANKERI, CORRECT ANSWER