Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 08:35 AM        2008 NHL Playoffs ....
Anyone else interested?

So far, they've been pretty much as predicted. The #1's in both conferences are 2-0, with the biggest surprise being the Sharks and Flames splitting the first two.

The Flyboys better win today, else they've got an 0-2 mountain to climb.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 02:16 PM       
RED WINGS RED WINGS RED WINGS RED WINGS

That is all

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
I can't pay enough attention to my Penguins anymore, given that I'm already spending for NFL's Sunday Ticket so I can catch the Steelers out here.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
I hope that a Canadian team could win the cup this year, preferably Montreal or Calgary. I'm pretty much rooting for every team that has a Finnish player among their rosters and sofar it's looking good. Last year was just perfect with Selänne finally crowning his career, although at the moment Ducks aren't doing so well against Stars.

It'd be awesome if Canadiens or Stars would win the cup. Then either Koivu or Lehtinen could bring Stanley to Turku and I'd be able to see it. I was somewhat disappointed for not being able to attend Selänne's celebration in Helsinki last summer, mostly because of the fact that at that time I was too busy with my job and the distance between my old hometown and Helsinki was just too bothersome.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
So the Flyers win, coming back to Philly tied 1-1; I'm hoping for a sweep at home which will really put the Caps on the defensive, but of course, that's just the homer in me talking.

And RaNkeri, there are two Finnish defensemen on the Flyers - Kimmo Thimonen is quite good - so if they win it all, you also might get a chance to see the cup.

Edit - neither defenseman is from anywhere near Turku, unfortunately, but their #2 goalie, Antero Niittymaki hails from Turku.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 13th, 2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: I'm geographically challenged sometimes
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
Damn you Eastern games! The Wild-Avs game didn't start untill 9pm central, and I have to wake up at 5am. Damn you Eastern games, damn you straight to hockey hell.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
For the third consecutive game the Wild and Avs went to Overtime with a final score of 3-2 in Minnesota's favor. Take that ya Colorado Peter Fallsberg crybabies!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 04:24 AM       
I don't like San Jose because I lost my campbell to them, but I did notice that their goalie has Killface from Frisky Dingo on it. Pretty rad
Banned

f-four is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
The Rangers are beating the Devils

But they don't have much of a chance cause they'd have to face Montreal next.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 06:24 AM       
Flyers double-OT victory puts them up 3-1 over the Caps! Woo Hoo. Unfortunately, this means that they get one more victory, then they're in for a pasting by the Canadiens.

A good turnaround season for the Flyboys, anyway. Credit goes to the play of Martin Biron, giving some stability in goal for the first time in ages, and the inspired play of Danny Briere. Two pickups in the last off-season that really jump-started the club this year.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
The Wild put 40 shots on goal and only managed 1 goal...wtf. Jose Theodore was a brick wall last night and the Avs put two in two quick goals during the 3rd period. The Wild came out really aggressive but couldn't get shit past Theodore. The Avs are up 3-2 now and the series goes back to Denver. Fuuuuuck.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 07:16 AM       
Aren't the Wild the same age franchise wise as the Blue Jackets?

Wish C-Bus could get it's Hockey act together as fast as Minnesota got theirs together.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 07:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Aren't the Wild the same age franchise wise as the Blue Jackets?
Yep. 7 years this season.

Too bad about the Wild - they had a good run this year only to run out of gas at precisely the wrong time.

I really dislike Colorado, and hope they get smoked by Detroit in Round 2.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
I hate the Avalanche too. I can't remember the last time we matched up with them in the playoffs (not counting the legendary 1997 playoffs), but it should be good.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
I remember Roy beating up few of the Wings' goalies. Although I think that never happened during playoffs

Red wings are ok in my books but their fans are one of the worst, atleast in the internet. I love it how all the wings fans are every year like "Ok, this year we'll win for sure, all the other teams are shit" and eventually end up going berserk because they're beaten. I also love it how they always bitch at other teams being cheap, lucky or not worthy of a win.
What does that make of their team?
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Our arrogance is justified. :crossedarms

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
Looks like the flames are still in it. This makes me very happy not only because I'm a flames fan, but because I'm a flames fan in Edmonton so there's a lot of "BOO FUCK YOU FLAMES I HOPE YOU LOSE" just because the oilers didn't even make the playoffs

That was very funny. Well done.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 05:26 AM       
Yeah, I remember getting a lot of that last year .... oh wait, that was me GIVING it last year. Never mind.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 07:12 AM       
i was expecting the number 8 seed boston bruins to be annilihated by the number one montreal canadiens in the first round considering canadiens beat them 8 times out of 8 games this regular season but the series is tied at 3 apiece, with game 7 being played tonight. not bad at all.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 12:50 PM       
Yeah, the Bruins are standing up and getting noticed. Now the Habs are worried. What fun.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM       
Oh Marion Gaborik. Your 1 total point in the playoffs saddens me so.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM       
I'm really disapointed that Dallas advanced. I don't care for the ducks, but the stars should never be allowed to touch the cup with their tainted hands.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 11:01 PM       
I agree with you 100%. I really hate the Dallas North Stars and I hope they rot in hell.