Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:51 PM        Stay tuned for the awesomest holiday light display ever.
Lit hockey net with goalie.

Mascot wreath.

Pucks hanging from trees.

Oh, yes.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 04:55 PM       
Will it top the zombie Barbie display?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
I don't know. The neighbor kid was pretty impressed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
Is it finished?
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
Not yet.

I can tell you it's Blue Jackets themed.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Not yet.

Sounds more like a halloween decoration used to scare kids!
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 11:08 PM       
No, if it were that it'd just be Chelios' face everywhere.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 01:04 AM       
Forgot that you were the one with who wishes to bear the fruit of Chelios' loins.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Careful - you might get bitch-slapped for that one!
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Pfah.

I painted most of my Pascal Leclaire today. He didn't do so well the other night, but I still wub joo, Pazzy :*

I'll take my pics in the first good daylight after I get it all up and then you can all bask in the awesomeness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
I hate coming here and rubbing elbows with all these thick necked jocks just so that I can see if you put pics up yet
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Maybe this weekend, Tadao.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I hate coming here and rubbing elbows with all these thick necked jocks just so that I can see if you put pics up yet
Keep up that sass talk and i'll shove a stick up your ass.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
I hate coming here and rubbing elbows with all these thick necked jocks ....
Wow. I'm a jock! And I can't even kick a touchdown!
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:07 PM       
I must be an anomaly because I have the skinniest neck of anyone I know.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM       

"Try to understand. There are two types of college students: jocks and nerds. As a jock, it is my duty to give nerds a hard time."
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
As a nerd, it is my duty to get my ass kicked on a regular basis.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
I've never been to a gym class in my life.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
I only ran track and field in high school so does that make me a jock or a nerd?
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
Jock, but don't try and act all buddy buddy with the football team.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 03:11 AM       
i was on the football team
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 04:17 AM       
JOCKS!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 05:10 AM       
Quote:
There must have been a lot of sissies at your school if you think we are Jocks

Or you are trying to redefine jock as nerdy guys who watch way too much ("insert nerdy show here") and also sports
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 26th, 2008, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Waiting in anticipation - the Blue-J's logo is awesometastic.