Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
<3!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
does it work now????
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Can I try too?

Alarm

My entry has the word Fucking in it, so I dunno if that's NSFW or what yall. Jus givin ya the heads up. I used headphones too, so I don't know how it will sound on yer speakers..

Made me feel like those times when you hear the alarm but can't wake up.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
I agree with tadao! I really liked the entry! I didn't expect to get more than one musical entry (mew asked if he could join in), but i'm glad I did! I think i'll continue to let musical entries even if the music forum starts this sort of stuff!
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
mew, Mattjack, i bow to you.
and MLE, we really need a thread for self-made music here.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 11:14 PM       
That belongs in the Music forum, Zako, but I do agree that they need to start a thread for themselves so we can hear more!
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
That belongs in the Music forum, Zako, but I do agree that they need to start a thread for themselves so we can hear more!
There already is one: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697618
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 02:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
To be honest, we could start a contest/event thread in the music forum, but there would only be a handful of us that would even bother with it.

Couldn't we just get a free pass with these weekly contests since there are only, idk, 2 of us so far? This is a cool thread and I would like to participate with yall, even though it isn't illustrations or anything. If I could draw well, I'd do it, but I can't draw a square if my life depended on it

Yeah, but see nobody gives a dick about that thread. It is more less a, "Hey look what I did some time ago." I like the idea of having some random idea/topic/word put up every week and being able to use my imagination to write something to that. It is actually kind of fun.

All I'm saying MLE is, don't give Mew and I the boot on the weekly contests
LOLI brainnn eater
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Couldn't we just get a free pass with these weekly contests since there are only, idk, 2 of us so far? This is a cool thread and I would like to participate with yall,
i hope you guys could join EVERY WEEK so I COULD CHANGE MY RINGTONE EVERY WEEK!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:21 AM       
I think everything got all confused.

As far as I can tell MLE has no problem with music being in the events.

She however does not want to have music based events in Art Shit.

So I think we all agree here.
LOLI brainnn eater
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
i think i have some old junk which i did using Acid (a software, not something to make you HIGH) i think i'll try to locate it at my old desktop and post it somewhere

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 04:30 AM       
Tadao has it right! In the event threads, I have no problem with it, because there's nothing like these in the Music forum. I would just want to keep it in the weekly events! I'm totally fine with you guys being in here!
Role Assigner
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
sweet
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
LOLI brainnn eater
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
Bill O’Reilly is a meme!!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
what does "meme" mean. I've been meaning to ask that.
LOLI brainnn eater
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
somethin you saw on the internet, let it be a picture, or a sound clip, or any other shits peoples are using, but no one knows where the hell does it comes from. like "HALP", "LULZ", "PWN"... shits like that.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 05:42 AM       
meme has been re-defined to mean "stupid internet fad" by internets