Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:32 AM       
I HAVE YOU ALL ON IGNORE, CASE CLOSED

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:03 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:44 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
Esu, you know a ****** girl? Hook me up!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:14 AM       
I know several :smug

They all look like skinny-ass white girls though so if you like butts then fergetaboutit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:20 AM       
Like them all
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
I don't know about this boob thing.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM       
i am just amazed that our new firewall hasn't blocked this site yet. i would cry if they did, those IT bastards.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 11:53 AM       
I'm goddamn tired today
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:00 PM       
Me too and I have a lot to do.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:02 PM       
I'm tired everyday. :sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I don't know about this boob thing.
What boob thing?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:07 PM       
Nevermind, I found the boobs.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Haha, j/k. You're lovely ladies and I'd have sex with you all if you let me.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 12:44 PM       

TSI TSI TSI TSIIIIN
TSII TSII TSII TSI TSI TSI TSIIIIIN

Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
i love when people lie to me. makes me want to strangle them.

*frustrated*
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 01:14 PM       
pub: you know you wouldn't.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
i love when people lie to me.
I find this extremely fascinating please tell me more and add me to your mailing list.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Hey how come none of you fags brought the Discworld books to my attention earlier

I just finished the second one. It's like a fantasy series I don't feel gay for reading but still feel a little gay for reading in public
I hate hate hate fantasy books, especially popular ones, so I never wanted to read his books until one of my professors had me sit down and read The Truth and Small Gods, at which point I realized just how much of a wry sumbitch the guy is. Then the inevitable happened and I became a fan, only it takes me an average of four hours to finish a <500 page book and I went and read all of them and now I need more cynical, satiric writing

Also fuck that Aaarg thread, man, fuckers don't like Sam Adams what the hell, man
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
We've gained notoriety
And caused much anxiety
In the Autobaaahn society
We've gained notoriety,
With our games

They call it
impriety,
And lack of propriety,
And quite a variety
Of unpleasant names

But it's not against any religiooon
To want to dispose of a pigeon
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I hate hate hate fantasy books, especially popular ones, so I never wanted to read his books until one of my professors had me sit down and read The Truth and Small Gods, at which point I realized just how much of a wry sumbitch the guy is. Then the inevitable happened and I became a fan, only it takes me an average of four hours to finish a <500 page book and I went and read all of them and now I need more cynical, satiric writing
Heh, it's perfect for people who hate fantasy books. For me, he's as if Douglas Adams continued to write instead of doing whatever he did. Adams only put out like 2-3 more books after the guide?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
pub: you know you wouldn't.
I got it!
It's your modesty.
It's sweet and unassuming.

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Heh, it's perfect for people who hate fantasy books. For me, he's as if Douglas Adams continued to write instead of doing whatever he did. Adams only put out like 2-3 more books after the guide?
You mean that 'dying' thing he did, right?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He did a lot of stuff for magazines, worked on various adaptations of the Guide (movies and plays and things), did The Meaning of Liff. I love The Meaning of Liff.

I love Douglas Adams too
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
I have a cat that's taunting my dog and if she keeps on doing it and driving the dog nuts I've got this horrible urge to lock them in a crate together and see who wins (

Of course I wouldn't but the barking is making me lose my mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
You mean that 'dying' thing he did, right?
You answer sucks.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Well, besides the 2 other books you mentioned, the Dirk Gently duo.

I-I'm done now.